APA: "time for Gulf carriers to open their books"

good... if you were a defense attorney, you would lose the case too.

the IAM isn't close to doing what it needs to speak out to protect the jobs of US airline employees from ME3 competition.

the APFA and APA are.

WorldTraveler said:
I am keeping the issue alive...
That's funny - you are now saying you keep posting over and over again to keep things going - glad you are finally admitting you can't help yourself post over and over the same stuff just to keep things going

Why did you start this on the AA board - you have been on here breaching about how DL is the only one of the three majors willing to say anything - therefore this should be on the DL board

Unless your intention was to turn it into some AA bashing which you can't help yourself

Reactions: 1 person
no, I am posting on the subject... like so many other people you want to talk about me instead of dealing with the subject.

no wonder I spend so much time posting trying to get the topic back on track from people like you that are more interested in derailing the conversation.

BTW, Parker spoke against the ME3 in an industry speech and called the level of subsidies for the ME3 and more appropriately from their governments "unprecedented" not only in aviation but even in industry as a whole.

LH's CEO also fully aligned with AA's comments which goes to show that attacking industry issues and threats can and should cross alliance and continental divisions.

It will be very hard for the US or the EU to walk away from these facts - which means the game is coming to an end for the ME3 if they have to receive massive subsidies in order to be a part of the world's aviation stage.

kudos to Parker, the APA, APFA, and ALPA for stepping up this week on the issue.