APFA statement on AFL-CIO ruling in PFAA representational election

Assuming AA took every NWA employee and every exTW FA voted against APFA. We still have a larger voting block.

Its not a matter of who they "take". Every NWA FA, even those who are laid off would be part of the vote, then you have to take into account the number of APFA members that wont bother to vote and you would face a very real threat of ending up with no union and what I'm saying is that Little, who is very cozy with AA management, always has been, and in fact came from management, would love to see the APFA decertified, even if it meant that you guys ended up non-union. I was an officer in the TWU and I recall Little directing us not to support you guys.

I am happy not to be aprt of the AFL-CIO. I can live and if need be die with out there support. Any action is and will be our own. We must be able to stand on our own.

Are you an officer in the APFA? My guess is no and that your idea of unionism is narrow and shortsighted. While AFL-CIO affiliation is not what it should or could be the concept that you dont need any support from the outside is arrogant and wrong. Look at what happened to PATCO(and they were affiliated with the AFL-CIO). PATCO workers were very hard to replace, even harder to replace than pilots. When you guys take on management you are not just taking on management, you are taking on the whole financial structure behind the air transport system and the government that those people control.

AA f/a"s a bunch of sky nazi's what you did to the TWA f/a.s you should be ashamed...

Calm down Newbie, pay attention before you go running your mouth about stuff you have NO idea about.