Attention: All FED UP F/A''s + AMT''s !!!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
As we get ready for some MEGA CHANGES in this lunatic company/industry that we''re employeed in, NOW is the time to finally let your voices be heard.

No matter which way we head, NEGATIVE things are about to happen.
Having said that, The F/a''s and AMT''s are in a position to make good things happen, during BAD times.

Here''s how.
(before I get into how, let me state the obvious)

1. The pilots will NEVER change !!(too much MONEY at stake)
2. Ramp rats like me(FSC''s), are eternally DOOMED with
the (weak sister) TWU !!!
BUT,
You 2 guys, F/A''s and AMT''s can, make your selves BRIGHT, during the DARKNESS.

A. F/a''s. VOTE this POS T/a DOWN, AND get rid of company john W in the very near future.
YOU GUYS HAVE A LOT TO LOSE, in that your status as one of america''s LAST remaining powerful unions, IS ON THE LINE. Fortunately, it''s NOT too late to save it.
By Sending AA a CONVINCING NO VOTE, you send the message that BK, or no BK, that you gals/guys will not tolerate ANY further CRAP from management, OR lapdog union leaders !!!! Work RIGHT BY THE BOOK, and USE every company benefit that you can. You''ll be surprised to see how many laid-off F/A''s start getting RE-CALLED !!!!

AMT''s,
Sending AA a convinceing NO vote, ALSO tells the (weak sister) TWU, that AMFA is just around the corner !!!
Hey, if the moon, and stars are lined up just right,MABEY, just MABEY fleet service can send enough NO votes, coupled with a STRONG AMT vote, to ACTUALLY send little Jim a Total NO vote.

Think about it F/A''s, and AMT''s, I mean REALLY think about what I''m suggesting. IT''S within your control.
YOU GUY''s MAY NEVER GET THIS OPPERTUNITY AGAIN.
MAKE IT HAPPEN As a FSC, DOOMED FOREVER under TWU, I wish to GOD, that my work group had the power that you 2 are holding right in your hand/vote !!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to you both. You''ve got a GOLDEN OPERTUNITY
DON''T BLOW IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards,
NH/BB''s

I am a FSC in LAX and voted NO the first time and will vote NO again if given the chance. I agree with you the TWU is a SUPER-WEAK union. I know, I came from TWA with 3 BKs under my belt. But the IAm never gave away the store like the TWU has. Yes we gave some concessions, but not as much nor for so long, and in exchange we got a little back in return. Something that was secured with some assets.

NH/BB The day of Freedom will come for all of us SOON.We are all in this together.Now is the time to take OUR airline back from the BIZ School boys and show them all how to run it.I'm sure C/R is doing spins right now, and these last years have been s$$$y but the days of divide and conquer are fast over. as the old tune goes WE ARE AMERICAN AIRLINES!!!

----------------
On 4/24/2003 12:22:42 AM Senor Pelon wrote:

I am a FSC in LAX and voted NO the first time and will vote NO again if given the chance. I agree with you the TWU is a SUPER-WEAK union. I know, I came from TWA with 3 BKs under my belt. But the IAM never gave away the store like the TWU has. Yes we gave some concessions, but not as much nor for so long, and in exchange we got a little back in return. Something that was secured with some assets.

----------------​
Not to defend TWU, but AA went in with an agenda. There was not going to a be a fair or honest negotiations taking place. The unions walked away with TA''s that were garbage and as always its up to the membership to say yes or no. TWA was interested in survival and working out a deal. AA simply dictates and says, take it or leave it. Then works there spin in the media and internal company propaganda.

You people play right into managements hands with stuff like this. Why don''t we shake up union leadership during a time that we should be trying to unite and get our company back to where we might have a future. While you all bicker about who is to blame for things, Jetblue is ordering 60 or so new aircraft. WN is continuing to make profits. Airtran is also turning up the heat. Not to mention the other majors who are trying to hang on during this downfall. Wake up. WE LOST ALREADY. Time to get back on the bike we just fell off and put things back together. If its time for Mr Ward to go we will take care of that after all this. It doesn''t matter whether you vote yes or no its a lose/lose situation and you better get ready to accept more cuts to come. If you are suprised that we have to take cuts then I have to ask you where you have been the last 2 years. If its time to re-acesss your career goals then maybe you should start. I don''t think anyone is fooled that labor is going to have to take a big hit. The passenger may have sympathy for us but $$$$ (fares) talk. Instead of looking for scapegoats for our frustrations we should be demanding a blueprint for how this company is going to start making profits. I''m willing to invest my time and energy and also take a paycut if management can convince me that they have a solution on the drawing board. A solution that doesn''t include continued paycuts, furloughs and downsizing. If full planes, ontime departures and one of the best products in the industry can''t equal profits then I''m afraid it time to invest my time elsewhere.

----------------
On 4/24/2003 1:10:44 AM joejett wrote:

NH/BB The day of Freedom will come for all of us SOON.We are all in this together.Now is the time to take OUR airline back from the BIZ School boys and show them all how to run it.I''m sure C/R is doing spins right now, and these last years have been s$$$y but the days of divide and conquer are fast over. as the old tune goes WE ARE AMERICAN AIRLINES!!!

----------------​

Stunning. Never have I seen a group of employees so crazed and intent on pushing their employer into ruin! "Show them all how to run it" -- this statement is so laughable it is sad.

In another thread one of your brethren posted "get the passengers to pay more for tickets" -- this is the kind of genius you want running the airline??

To all of you who crucify AAObserver: the truth hurts, don''t it?

You mean you still have trust in a company who was borrowing money to buy fuel while its top executives were feathering their nests?

MY MY MY you are so naive.

----------------
On 4/24/2003 9:18:07 AM MiAAmi wrote:

You people play right into managements hands with stuff like this. Why don''t we shake up union leadership during a time that we should be trying to unite and get our company back to where we might have a future.

----------------​
Well, it wasn''t a management play. Good ''Ol john ward did it himself. I wont rally behind someone like him. Never liked or trusted him. He proves me right time and time again. If we dont have a strong united front, whats the point? Who''s going to follow this dufus? He cant seem to figure out what''s, what. His entire team is a collection of fools. George price doesn''t know if he has or has not signed the TA. Prior to the vote extension the info was posted about the management bonuses and the SERP fund. Why was no one in APFA sharing the info? We are in desperate need of a true leader.

WHATKINDOF(whatever you call yourself) why is it laughable or sad to have pride in a company your work for.I've been here for 14 years and never have i seen coruption on this scale.All in the name of Greed.so hey if you want to look down on my blue collar(or for me grey) then remember this,Worker ants we may be but it takes Honorable people to do a real days work.So count your money and go away and take that AA OBV'S(who by the doen't even work for AA) and the we are better then you attitude with you.

----------------
On 4/24/2003 10:09:52 AM FA Mikey wrote:

----------------
On 4/24/2003 9:18:07 AM MiAAmi wrote:

You people play right into managements hands with stuff like this. Why don''t we shake up union leadership during a time that we should be trying to unite and get our company back to where we might have a future.

----------------​
Well, it wasn''t a management play. Good ''Ol john ward did it himself. I wont rally behind someone like him. Never liked or trusted him. He proves me right time and time again. If we dont have a strong united front, whats the point? Who''s going to follow this dufus? He cant seem to figure out what''s, what. His entire team is a collection of fools. George price doesn''t know if he has or has not signed the TA. Prior to the vote extension the info was posted about the management bonuses and the SERP fund. Why was no one in APFA sharing the info? We are in desperate need of a true leader.

----------------​
You are entitled to your views, but there is a time and a place for starting a drive to replace our leadership. Changing leadership to validate your views will not change the minds of 1/2 the membership that voted yes for the T/A. I am not saying that we don''t need to review our leadership just that now is not the time for us to oust our leadership.