B Ben's Latest Blunder

Art at ISP

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Dix Hills NY
www.ffocus.org
Well, B Ben strikes again--it appears that U is the only major carrier to have not relaxed the rules on non refundable tickets. Now the other 6 majors have all made changes making it easier to re use these tickets.

I wish B B would get his head out of the sand and pay attention to what's going on here--oh I forgot he's too busy writing his game column to do something positive.

Oh Well!!! :down:

It will happen, just give it a few days. If the airlines all acted on the same day with every change such as this, the US government would start an anti-trust investigation. Plus, before this change can be made, US needs to have the IT systems reprogrammed to handle the change. Given how much they've cut back in CCY, too, I'm sure resources to do this are limited.

USFlyer said:
It will happen, just give it a few days. If the airlines all acted on the same day with every change such as this, the US government would start an anti-trust investigation.
What?

Where was the anti-trust investigation when all the majors adopted Use it or lose it in the first place? Where is the anti-trust investigation when they all match fares (and in some cases, fare rules and fare times) within hours of each other?

The feds are not going to investigate on this one folks. B. Ben and the "blinder-boys" at CCY still don't get it.

Everyone needs to remain calm. My sources tell me US is about to respond to the recent rule changes by other airlines. In the very near future we will raise the price of garment boxes to $15.00 and will begin charging 25 cents each for boarding envelopes.

Latest posts