Bloomberg News: Alabama's Bronner Sees 20% Return on US Air Stake

autofixer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
I believe that if I where an Alabama public employee, I would be worried. Why not take the pension fund to Las Vegas? That beeing said, I hope Bronner is correct.

[A href=http://quote.bloomberg.com/fgcgi.cgi?T=marketsquote99_news.ht&s=APceiGBPxQWxhYmFt]http://quote.bloomberg.com/fgcgi.cgi?T=marketsquote99_news.ht&s=APceiGBPxQWxhYmFt[/A]

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/5/2002 2:34:57 PM DCAflyer wrote:

Well Bronner is undoubtedly in possession of a lot of information about the company and its future that the rest of us aren't. So I am taking this as a good sign.
----------------
[/blockquote]
It would sure be nice if Dave and Dr.Bronner would find it prudent enough to share with the rest of us...I have never been party to anything that needed a lift as bad as our Employee's do now!!!

Well Bronner is undoubtedly in possession of a lot of information about the company and its future that the rest of us aren't. So I am taking this as a good sign.

AOG-N-IT said:

It would sure be nice if Dave and Dr.Bronner would find it prudent enough to share with the rest of us...I have never been party to anything that needed a lift as bad as our Employee's do now!!!

DCAflyer says:

AOG,

I'm sure they would if they could. But whatever is going on would probably be jeopardized if the information got out too early. I suspect we won't see much happen until we get closer to emerging from C-11. My friends in CCY can't tell me exactly what may be in store for us, but it seems that Chip's theories might not be too far off base. Pieces have to fall into place, so who knows what will actually happen. But Bronner is no dummy... and neither is Dave for that matter.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/5/2002 5:21:03 PM DCAflyer wrote:

DCAflyer says:

AOG,

I'm sure they would if they could. But whatever is going on would probably be jeopardized if the information got out too early. I suspect we won't see much happen until we get closer to emerging from C-11. My friends in CCY can't tell me exactly what may be in store for us, but it seems that Chip's theories might not be too far off base. Pieces have to fall into place, so who knows what will actually happen. But Bronner is no dummy... and neither is Dave for that matter.
----------------
[/blockquote]
I have never thought of Dave as a Dummy..and certainly Dr.Bronner is not either. His track record for Investments is a proven winner.

I'm at home on vacation...and not doing anthing with it, for fear of spending money on fleeting amusement.

I have stayed in touch with the office ..and there is Every reason to believe that Dave's moves...nor a Unique Corporate Transaction is going to save my job..or those of people junior to me.

I'm getting negative feedback from alike aligned friends in PIT,CLT and TPA..and today I hear that INT was added to the mix. This is not looking good at all for many of us..Oh well....I'll get a jumpstart on a new adventure if need be?

Dont sit at home worrying about what might happen. I just had vacation and didnt think about what was going on at work once on my own. Of course, the ships newspaper had a couple of articles on us in it that kind of spoiled the mood, but then it was time for the buffet and everything else didnt matter again.

This is a duplicate thread. See thread below. Its hard enough to go through the many threads much less duplicated ones!