BOEHNER....and the REPUG.....H.O.R......." C A V E S.......I N " !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Jesus, an intelligent person would ask...." I THOUGHT the G-D REPUGS were in charge of the House of Representatives" ??

Well by the way BOEHNER/RYAN and company CAVED-IN to the B O SS, one would have to doubt it.

I may have missed the midnight deadline of New Years Eve, BUT I (and I believe I 'may' have been the only one here on the 'cooler) NAILED it as far as BIG BAD BOEHNER holding sway on how HE and his band of MERRY (GOP) MORONS would Control things !

EIGHTY FIVE 'sackless' REPUGS jumped ship. (I can't WAIT to Identify which ones)

SO, on we go....with ANOTHER Episode of............." The REPUBLICAN PARTY"..........." The GIFT that KEEPS On GIVING " !!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez, I wonder where guys like MITT / ROVE/ EL-BIMBO / HANNITY / FUX NEWS/ and VERY Effeminate D I C K ..Morris are tonite ?
I wonder What they're SAYING ? I Wonder what they're THINKING ?

OK, next GOP CAVE-IN, the Debt Ceiling.

LEAN FORWARD !!!!!!!!!!! : ) : )

Jesus, an intelligent person would ask...." I THOUGHT the G-D REPUGS were in charge of the House of Representatives" ??

Well by the way BOEHNER/RYAN and company CAVED-IN to the B O SS, one would have to doubt it.

I may have missed the midnight deadline of New Years Eve, BUT I (and I believe I 'may' have been the only one here on the 'cooler) NAILED it as far as BIG BAD BOEHNER holding sway on how HE and his band of MERRY (GOP) MORONS would Control things !

EIGHTY FIVE 'sackless' REPUGS jumped ship. (I can't WAIT to Identify which ones)

SO, on we go....with ANOTHER Episode of............." The REPUBLICAN PARTY"..........." The GIFT that KEEPS On GIVING " !!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez, I wonder where guys like MITT / ROVE/ EL-BIMBO / HANNITY / FUX NEWS/ and VERY Effeminate D I C K ..Morris are tonite ?
I wonder What they're SAYING ? I Wonder what they're THINKING ?

OK, next GOP CAVE-IN, the Debt Ceiling.

LEAN FORWARD !!!!!!!!!!! : ) : )

Lets put things into real perspective on the new tax revenue.
The difference between the annual tax increase from the Senate-approved Fiscal Cliff bill ($62 billion) and the actual 2011 U.S. Budget Deficit ($1.089 TRILLION).

Tax%20Hike%20In%20Perspective.jpg

“Go f— yourself,” Boehner sniped as he pointed his finger at Reid, according to multiple sources present.
Reid, a bit startled, replied: “What are you talking about?”
Boehner repeated: “Go f— yourself.”

Hey dell.

Whats a lil' ...G-F-Y..... between guys now and then huh ?
Hel* it happens everyday in 'saloons in SW Pa. , and in most places in blue collar America !

NOW,.........What say you about the Pa. ' GOP-Dozen' ???????????

southwind, As far as my starting any thread;
A. ... Get Back in Your CAGE !
and
B, ... GO - F - YOURSELF ! ! : ) : )

4 MORE YEARS
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

LEAN FORWARD !

Reactions: 1 person
Listen Dell, doesn't matter that the tax increases on the rich will do absolutely nothing to curb the "Barrack Debt Behemoth", as long as we were able to stick it to the "Evil Rich" !

Besides, I think Barry-O is dyslectic. He thinks the red bar is green !

dell,...any chance either of these 2 Pa. REPUGS is YOUR congressman;

Tim Murphy Pa. 18th district
or
Mike Kelley Pa. 3rd district

?

Or do you have a Dem Congressman ?

"IF"..Kelley or Murphy IS your's,......BOTH of these dudes are UP for re-election in 14' .

Maybe thats WHY these REPUG turncoats voted 'aye' for the B O SS ??
Or am I wrong ?

Every house member is up for reelection in 2014, lol, the terms in the house are only two years, lol!

When can we tell Reid to GTFO ?

" ODD " ....that as far as the Fiscal Cliff stuff goes, that UR pissed at Reid, as opposed to Mitch Mcconnell.

Then again, it Not surprising that ....YOU....would... 'come out with'...something... " O D D " !

PS,
How much food/GUNS and AMMO did....Der Fuh'rer.....Neil BORSCHT......tell you to Buy Today ?

Did you PAY by check/credit card, or on-line ?

DIP SHITE !