BOEHNER....and the REPUG.....H.O.R......." C A V E S.......I N " !

" ODD " ....that as far as the Fiscal Cliff stuff goes, that UR pissed at Reid, as opposed to Mitch Mcconnell.

Then again, it Not surprising that ....YOU....would... 'come out with'...something... " O D D " !

PS,
How much food/GUNS and AMMO did....Der Fuh'rer.....Neil BORSCHT......tell you to Buy Today ?

Did you PAY by check/credit card, or on-line ?

DIP SHITE !

Still waiting on my "Snapcard" !

Good news Barry-O !

"House chooses Boehner as speaker again!"

http://news.yahoo.com/house-chooses-boehner-speaker-again-192234073.html

Brahahaw..............

Still waiting on my "Snapcard" !

Good news Barry-O !

"House chooses Boehner as speaker again!"

http://news.yahoo.co...-192234073.html

Brahahaw..............

Not that I need to convince anyone of the regulars here on the 'cooler, about just How MUCH..YOU are ' F'd UP '.., but here you are gloating about 'BONER being re-elected as speaker.

Good Christ southwind,.......do you think that..That is a Good thing for You and the REPUGS ?
Short of Nanct Pelosi being elected speaker,...' BONER is OUR second choice !! Now Cantor, THAT would have been problematic for us.

After this ' BONER..CAVE-IN job, I'm REALLY starting to believe..' SPARROW, when he says that there's NOT a ' Dimes worth of Difference ' between the ......R's and D's.
EXCEPT with us D's, you pretty much know where we're coming from. (What you see/hear is what you get)
BUT,
With the P H O N E Y... REPUGS, you've got...TEA Baggers/Douche Baggers/Anti Gay this/Anti Abortion THAT etc.
For Christ's sake. Y O U guys CONTROL the POWERFUL House of Representatives. YOU CLOWNS 'could have' told B O " N O " = NO. NO new taxes, NO money for entitlements, NO unemployment Insurance extentions etc/etc/etc !

Your S-HEAD party has NO/NADA/ZERO/ZILCH......'TESTICLES'. Your Scared-as-HELLL of the Government shutting down, ..... then having the Majority of America....Blaming the GOP (aka NEWT (x 3) in 95' !

I for one am VERY thankfull that the GOP is Truely........"The GIFT that keeps on GIVING"
HELLL, even EL-RUSHBO is sounding massively DEFLATED !

Hey, ...all I can say is........................" FOUR MORE YEARS " : )
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

So your taxes are being raised. Good thing they came out with this Keeping Up With Kongress scenario, and talked of avoiding a total disaster :rolleyes:

Bush said "Read my lips. No NEW taxes!" And then he RAISED your current taxes. There is a difference between raising current taxes and creating new taxes. Just accept the fact that the government is going to get theirs.