Boeing Poster

Lake Central

Dec 7, 2002
IND
I just recently saw a poster that commemorates the history of US Airways,
on the The Just Plane New website.

Could someone tell me where I could get this poster?

Thanks

Great looking poster, wonder with all the problems with the A350 is Boeing courting US for a plane order?

Poster

They should, since it was the old US East Mgmt. that screwed them in the first place with the rest of the 757 orders... :down:

I think this means something is DEFINITELY up. Given the bad blood between Boeing and US East, this is very interesting. Why would Boeing, with no active orders from US East or West, take the time, money, and resources to do something like that? Who knows, maybe we are days away from a deal? I just hope whatever it is, it blows Southwaste out of the water. I am so sick of hearing about them and their skanky company.

AW,

The only Boeing Rep I believe on the East side is based in CLT.

AW,

The only Boeing Rep I believe on the East side is based in CLT.
And the only one on the West side is based in PHX. I would assume that the rep on the East side could distribute to the East stations.

I think this means something is DEFINITELY up. Given the bad blood between Boeing and US East, this is very interesting. Why would Boeing, with no active orders from US East or West, take the time, money, and resources to do something like that? Who knows, maybe we are days away from a deal? I just hope whatever it is, it blows Southwaste out of the water. I am so sick of hearing about them and their skanky company.

It would be nice for them to mend fences - however Itsnotthatserious i thought you were in love with airbii - they may have something up their sleeve but nothing to big - i think it is just a way to stay on the good side for future aircraft orders (if that happens) in the future. Don't forget USAir is financed by the airbus corp. and is the launch customer for the new "fabulous" A350!!! It is obvious Boeing thought USAir was headed down the wrong road and wanted nothing to do with them and now they are seeing the flip side and considering otherwise... Either way I just hope the Swines With Attitudes get taught a lesson in the whole scheme of things - my opinion would be different if they weren't so cocky - but we all know they sit in their doublewides in texas eating their wine and cheese - LOL couldn't resist - and speaking of the tacky khakis - i thought you liked looking at the boys' legs in the docker shorts INTS - hmmmmm your love affair with the tacky khaki Texan must have ended - :shock: :p

:p
The Boeing DC-3!

Stick with me on this; Douglas Aircraft manufactured the DC-1 (prototype) DC-2, DC-3, DC-4, DC-5 (one copy), DC-6, DC-7, DC-8, DC-9, DC-10. The 80 was know as a DC-9 super 80 until the merger with McDonnel Aircraft and they became the MD-80. They also manufacture the MD-11.

Of the MD-80 series there were, 81's, 82's, 87's & 88's. Then they had the 90 series which included the 97. Enter Boeing and the merger, the 97 now becomes the B-717.

All of these aircraft and many more military versions were manufactured by what is now called "The Boeing Aircraft Company."

As a side note, with the last 717 rolling off the assembly line in Long Beach and the last C-17 schedule to roll off the line sometime next year, major aircraft manufacturing in California ends a long and historic era.

Mtnman

US paid off all the airbus loan money and is free and clear from airbus.

US is the one who spurned Boeing by Wolf canceling the 757 and 737 order and having to pay Boeing a huge penalty.

And the MD-95 turned into the B717, there never was a MD-97.