To All The Newbie Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavalier

Veteran
Aug 28, 2002
www.usaviation.com
I have noticed that a lot of the new posters on here tend to have the: “Can’t We Just All get Along Syndromeâ€. These posters hate it when posters such as myself are hard on this management team. Then we have posters who for some strange and twisted reason feel compelled to try and explain how it can all work out if we could all just make peace with this management team. I believe that a lot of these new posters are nothing more than management shills, and the rest need some serious counseling. After everything that has gone done, after all the lies, deception, broken promises, legal battles, history making concessions, the heavy handed tactics still going on from a management team completely rudderless in rough seas, after all these things, we still have posters believing this team is the answer. We even have passengers calling for top executives to resign, they see what is happening even from a distance, it’s is so blatant. Then you have the posters like myself who are called negative, asked to quit by posters who can’t understand how posters such as myself could possibly post ideas and thoughts such as I do. One reason I believe they find it hard to believe is a simple one, they are not U employees. The other reason is they are plants for a desperate management team, and if not, then they are the people who are desperate to hold onto their job no matter what. No matter if it means lowering your personal bar and your principles as well. Submitting to this management’s wishes at any cost, out of fear, uncertainty, no self worth, no confidence, no personal honor, they just don’t understand when to say enough is enough and live with the results. Our Forefathers would be turning over in their graves if they could see what corporate American is getting away with. All the battles fought and won to bring the unions into existence and create a middle class is being flushed down the toilet by the gutless wonders I see posting here on these boards. When corporate America has its way, your way will be a very substandard way of living and you will only have your spineless selves to blame. Remember this the next time you think it’s in your best interest to reason with unreasonable people who would control your livelihoods with threats threats and more threats. The people at TWA, Eastern, Pam AM, Braniff, Midway, on and on took your same path and the results were always the same, they lost not only all the gave up in concessions but everything else as well, including their dignity.

Status
Not open for further replies.