Boycott Of Air-mechanic.com And The-mechanic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Lunchbox

Advanced
Feb 28, 2004
As is the AMFAstyle, AMFA requires control of the moderation of any confrontation, wether it is a debate in person, or on the forums. As requested by AMFA Informer, I too suggest total boycott of their sites. Dave Stewart has even taken away your ability to edit your posts if needed...total control, he thrives on it, control to him is like a supersized lunch...he's gotta have it.

Good idea AMFA informer...ya got my vote!

Don't forget the control of the TWU where you can't even vote for a peon like Gless, let alone Little!

Johnny Lunchbox said:
As is the AMFAstyle, AMFA requires control of the moderation of any confrontation, wether it is a debate in person, or on the forums. As requested by AMFA Informer, I too suggest total boycott of their sites. Dave Stewart has even taken away your ability to edit your posts if needed...total control, he thrives on it, control to him is like a supersized lunch...he's gotta have it.

The "edit option" was removed because once a TWU stooge was caught in a lie, he would edit his post and make it look as though it never happened.

The removal of the "edit option" traps the liar and he cannot clean and/or edit the BS once caught.

You personally were removed twice from that baord, and most of us could care less if you visit the site or not.

In other words boycott all you want, we will still remove your arses back to your toolbox soon enough.

You sound like some AFL-CIO thought police idiot trying to tell everyone what products to buy or not to buy. Quit lowering our jobs in the concessions for jobs program and we will be able to afford American made products.

I still have not gotten by peanut butter, jelly, or baseball bat. :(

Hopeful...be careful or I'll threaten you with my TWA seniority! You badmouth Gless yet you are ready to vote against AMFA so quickly, are you sure of anything man, or just expect things to always go your way?

If the masses wanted Bobby to be removed it would be able to be accomplished, because the International doesn't do it because of you doesn't give cause for you to feel jilted.
  • Bring official charges against Bob Gless, a hearing will be held ASAP
  • Bring charges against an AMFA Int'l rep, it will go before a panel to see if removal vote is warranted, nothing is automatic or ASAP
Seems the TWU is more democratic , so go try again to gain creedance in your rantings.

Decision 2004 said:
Johnny Lunchbox said:

The "edit option" was removed because once a TWU stooge was caught in a lie, he would edit his post and make it look as though it never happened.

The removal of the "edit option" traps the liar and he cannot clean and/or edit the BS once caught.

You personally were removed twice from that baord, and most of us could care less if you visit the site or not.

In other words boycott all you want, we will still remove your arses back to your toolbox soon enough.

You sound like some AFL-CIO thought police idiot trying to tell everyone what products to buy or not to buy. Quit lowering our jobs in the concessions for jobs program and we will be able to afford American made products.

I still have not gotten by peanut butter, jelly, or baseball bat. :(
You can run but you can't hide Dave. I would suggest you go somewhere where it is real quiet, with no distractions and start writing your "amfa loses" speech. You know, just like the politicians do when they lose an election. You know your boys will want to hear from their leader!! Maybe it can be a big get- together at your union hall and you can serve some more of those yummy hotdogs and hamburgers!!!! I would hold up on the pizza though, you should be about out of money by now!! Call Delle, I bet he'll help you write one hell of a speech!!!!

Hey Hopeful . .is what I read and hear true?? Are you having second thoughts about amfa??? You can't say we didn't try to tell you. . .I hope you make the right decision. amfa is not a proven union and we DO NOT want them representing us at AA. We will take you back with open arms brother. Let's make the TWU stronger together!!

I think it is funny that anyone associated with the TWU or the AFL-CIO complains about censorship.

Sonny Hall pressed charges against Bob Owens and Chuck Schalk but refused to face them under oath at their hearings. I thought the right to face ones' accuser under direct examination was a right afforded to the lowest in our society.

Of course, Mike Quill was both a Communist and a former Terrorist, so normal modes of democratic behaviour probably don't apply.

On another note, please point me to the Bulletin Board from the TWU or the AFL-CIO that allows anyone to register and post their opinions for all to see...Yeah, that's right, they don't exist!

Sort of like the way that the TWU-ATD removed the ability for the membership to contact the International Reps directly--via e-mail. He!!, why not--the membership didn't put you in your seat and we all know they cannot remove you. The ability to contact your Union does not exist the same way that your right to face your accuser does not exist: for now.

What's that? Oh Yeah,

We'll Get'em Next Time...
Keep Working for Less: Do Little, Yingst, Conley and Gless?

P.S.-How much did your "PR" firm get for the response posted? What is the exact relationship between the "PR" firm and those who pay the bills?

Ya know davey mah boy, when you have posted that the forum is moderated by : no one that couldn't be any closer to the truth than placing your name there. You are a no one and always will be a no one. Ban anyone ya want, who cares? The first ban didn't last cause your peeps missed Drippy real bad..[BTW you brain surgeon, I'm not drippy], fact is , you asked him back.

Fact is dave, more than one person actually posts under this name, now doesn't that just blow your theory all to heck? ya just never know who you're conversing with, now do you? I love the way you AMFA boys think that anyone that bashes AMFA and sees AMFA for what it truly is must be Drippy/Earl/steve. The jokes on you big boy.

"AMFA IS NOT THE ANSWER"

Attachments

• matrix12.gif
    matrix12.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 95
Do you really expect us to believe that Decision 2004 and De-cision 2004 are the same?

You can do better than this lame attempt at deception.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain for I am the real Johnny Lunch-box and I say AMFA will win. Amfa will banish the decrepit twu from the mechanic and related. AMFA will send tHose traitorous union officers either back to their tool boxes or into the ranks of management to hide and cower with their masters.The great Johnny has spoken!!!!!!!

AMFA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnny lunch-box said:
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain for I am the real Johnny Lunch-box and I say AMFA will win. Amfa will banish the decrepit twu from the mechanic and related. AMFA will send tHose traitorous union officers either back to their tool boxes or into the ranks of management to hide and cower with their masters.The great Johnny has spoken!!!!!!!

AMFA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!COPY-CAT!!!!!!
:lol:

twuer said:
johnny lunch-box said:

AMFA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!COPY-CAT!!!!!!
Whats the matter cant you take it? :shock: :shock:

johnny lunch-box said:
twuer said:
johnny lunch-box said:

AMFA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!COPY-CAT!!!!!!
Whats the matter cant you take it? :shock: :shock:
No, that's not it. You have NO originality!!!!! Try it sometime!!

Status
Not open for further replies.