ALPA BOS F/o Rep. Update - June 25

It is rather ironic that :wacko: is so obviously entrenched in the past, rejoices in repeating those past events that could or would, or may or may not have ever transpired, ad nauseum, yet has the audacity to suggest that someone else move on :lol: :lol: and that they stop posting on this forum! :lol: :lol:

You can't fix stupid? You're right :wacko: , at least you have recognized your flaw! Good job! :up:

Too funny! :D

I have explained the issues over-and-over the same old "malcontents" cannot get over...
Best regards,

USA320Pilot

It looks to me like what you describe as a few "malcontents" is actually a ground swell. Eight pages, count them eight so far and you have no credibilty or support from anyone here. Your reputation precedes you.

This is like deja vu. Who ever thought 5 years ago the same conversation would continue this long? On the bright side, since HQ is now out west we no longer have to listen to his version of management whispering sweet nothings in his ear as they ride the jumpseat.

I'll leave the pilot to ponder this:

"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right." Thomas Paine, Common Sense.

I believe most people do not waste their time with malcontents, which is why this board is filled with negativity.

Another great quote is from Walter Anderson regarding attitude.

Anderson said, “I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life.â€￾

“I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself,â€￾ Anderson noted.

I believe many of the posters would be better off if they adopted Anderson’s thoughts.

Meanwhile, I believe those who insult other's are truly the one's that need help because a lack of respect serves no useful purpose.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

Meanwhile, I believe those who insult other's are truly the one's that need help because a lack of respect serves no useful purpose.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

Ummm, what the heck is it you are doing when you perpetually lambaste people with whom you don't agree, like the RC4, etc. Ohhh, it's educating the masses when you do it and it's negativity when someone else does it.

Remember, one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

Oldie:

Oldie asked: "If UAIR were in the dire predicament that USA320Pilot says they were, then why would they reject ANY offer?"

USA320Pilot comments: Because they already were working on completing the America West deal, which Lakefield believed would be the best option. Neither US Airways or United could fund a merger; nor could America West for that matter, and any M&A activity required outside investors.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

It is rather ironic that :wacko: is so obviously entrenched in the past, rejoices in repeating those past events that could or would, or may or may not have ever transpired, ad nauseum, yet has the audacity to suggest that someone else move on :lol: :lol: and that they stop posting on this forum! :lol: :lol:

You can't fix stupid? You're right :wacko: , at least you have recognized your flaw! Good job! :up:

Too funny! :D
My, my. Another "I'm rubber, you're glue" argument, just like everyone does in third grade. Management types (i.e. YOU) seem to love 320Pilot. So much so that they divulge all kind of company secrets exclusively to him. He's a regular management "Dear Abby". Seeing the, yes, STUPIDITY that occurs at LCC and other legacy carriers moment by moment just makes me happy I'm not in the industry any more. The quote I used has proven itself correct time and time again, which is why I'll be surprised if LCC makes anything of it's current status of a super low paying company. Check the latest consumer ratings. LCC was WAY below everyone else in customer satisfaction. There's still a lot of competition out there, and PO'd, underpaid employees can cost a company way more than decent wages would.

Easy, oldie. Lark's post was aimed squarely at the LGA-based pilot (just thought I'd try that infamous syntax on for size). Rest assured that Lark is neither management nor a fan of :wacko: .

Jim

That's good to know. I'm having a great time being outside looking in. Making more money, having weekends and holidays off while making more, even having folks appreciate my efforts and not constantly question my motives is even better. Thanks, BB for the insights!

My pleasure and looking forward to joining you on the outside in about 4-1/2 months - except I'll just be taking it easy watching the world go by and the grandkids grow.

Jim

USA320Pilot comments: blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

Can someone shut this boob up?

I guess you just can't fix stupid...

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

But USA320Pilot insults the PHL/PIT reps, does that serve a useful purpose? Do YOU need help? (and not just with your grammer).

They are some of the most intelligent men at US Airways.

Hey USA320Pilot, have you spoken to them? I have.

I heard you literally ran away from one of them once.

Here's one for you, USA320...

This just came across my computer-

Well, here’s the latest…

Not only are they using AAA crews to staff AWA flights, but they are also using AAA planes, too.

It seems that the newly painted Allegheny Airbus just launched out on a JFK-PHX flight with an AAA crew.

The MEC has told us not to fly AWA flights since it is prohibited by the Transition Agreement. But amazingly, JNC member Dan Scola has taken the opportunity to stab his fellow pilots in the back by flying an AWA flight last month. Maybe it’s the water in CLT; the CLT captain rep flew charters for RSA during the LOA 93 negotiations.

This is the JNC guy who claims he is working on getting us a fair deal, but takes anything he can for himself, damn the Transition Agreement!

Latest posts