Brazil hangar approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont sit and cry about what the Company should give me. I am smart enough to live within my means. I also was smart enough to marry a women that was educated and makes enough money that if I lose my job I can still live the same life style. I have put 2 boys through college as engineers. One makes 160,000 and the youngest just started working after college and he make 70,000. So now you can tell me what you have done to make your own life better other than being pissed about American Airline not giving you enough to pay your bills. I got 32 years with AA and I am 53 years old and can retire if I want. But I will stick around and watch you cry babies beg for a bone instead of making better choices with how you live and spend your money.
I'ts damn near obvious mom raised the kids cause it's sounds like you would have had them marching down the streets as militants carrying signs. So, tell your kids congratulations and be sure and thank your wife. Despite you, it seems as though they did ok.

Reactions: swamt
What makes you say that Obama is my hero. Oh I guess because I am Black you would just pull that out of your AZZ. Its said that you can't come up with something that Trump has done to help keep OUR jobs in the US. Let alone bring some back. Trump is President. Live in the present. When you get laid off. Call YOUR president and ask him to find you a job.
I think you are just talking gibberish. your post is void of meaning and is incoherent.

How is this possible. All of you on this Board that voted for Trump. Enjoy your Layoff. Hey maybe you should have your International president write a letter to Trump. Oh way. You already did that. Damn.

I will tell you straight up I voted for Trump. And dam proud I did so. Unemployment is way down. Market is at record levels and has broken record increases since Trump has taken office, over 22K now. He has in fact kept some jobs here, and has also successfully created more jobs as well. Once he gets his tax reform done he will be successful at creating even more jobs, more wealth and unemployment will be even records lower. Also when he gets the wall started and built he will get all kinds of support for his re-election come 2020, I will vote for him again, hands down, no brainer. No one out here knew you were black until YOU brought it up. YOU are the one that went there and pulled that card out, no one else sir. Therefore I include YOU as a racist. NOT reverse racist, just a plain racist (just because I'm black) your comment not mine. You brought all this on yourself sir. Stop playing the "R" card it will not work with me ever.

Now back to the topic at hand here. Metal, I do believe there is more in store for the Brazil hangars in the future just from this little ole sentence I copied below. It seems there will be big plans for this Brazil facility in the future. I also think the company has been waiting for this approval in order to move forward with your nego's for the mechanics. A clue will be how much faster they start moving in nego's now that they have their approval. Here's the quote that caught my attention on their intensions.

"Temer's government has also discussed ending a rule that restricts foreign ownership of Brazilian airlines to a 20 percent stake."

Hmmmmm...

Now back to the topic at hand here. Metal, I do believe there is more in store for the Brazil hangars in the future just from this little ole sentence I copied below. It seems there will be big plans for this Brazil facility in the future. I also think the company has been waiting for this approval in order to move forward with your nego's for the mechanics. A clue will be how much faster they start moving in nego's now that they have their approval. Here's the quote that caught my attention on their intensions.

"Temer's government has also discussed ending a rule that restricts foreign ownership of Brazilian airlines to a 20 percent stake."

Hmmmmm...
So tell me Swamt what do we give up, so Dallas, can have their 5th line of maintenance?

SWAMT and B737 Driver: I ran into an AA rep from El Salvador going to 787 school this week. I'm not sure why a rep from El Salvador needs 787 quals but......He said SWA pulled their work out of El Salvador. Any truth to that and if so where did it go?

SWAMT and B737 Driver: I ran into an AA rep from El Salvador going to 787 school this week. I'm not sure why a rep from El Salvador needs 787 quals but......He said SWA pulled their work out of El Salvador. Any truth to that and if so where did it go?
I believe they are looking at more work for AAR United old facility in Indianapolis.

Reactions: AA89
I dont sit and cry about what the Company should give me. I am smart enough to live within my means. I also was smart enough to marry a women that was educated and makes enough money that if I lose my job I can still live the same life style. I have put 2 boys through college as engineers. One makes 160,000 and the youngest just started working after college and he make 70,000. So now you can tell me what you have done to make your own life better other than being pissed about American Airline not giving you enough to pay your bills. I got 32 years with AA and I am 53 years old and can retire if I want. But I will stick around and watch you cry babies beg for a bone instead of making better choices with how you live and spend your money.
Sounds to me like you owe your wife a debt of gratitude rather than AA. You should get down on your knees and the almighty for a successful wife,
By the way if we were merely "begging" for a bone, we would already have sold ourselves out for a pittance and have a contract already.

I dont sit and cry about what the Company should give me.
No you just claim "victim" status for being black to an internet board that had no idea you were black.

I am smart enough to live within my means. I also was smart enough to marry a women that was educated and makes enough money that if I lose my job I can still live the same life style.
Sounds like you made good life choices.

I have put 2 boys through college as engineers. One makes 160,000 and the youngest just started working after college and he make 70,000.
In this "racist" country?

How..... how can that be?

You mean black people that work hard and educate themselves can find success in this "racist" country?

So now you can tell me what you have done to make your own life better other than being pissed about American Airline not giving you enough to pay your bills.
They should go find themselves an educated woman. Take a page from your playbook.

I got 32 years with AA and I am 53 years old and can retire if I want. But I will stick around and watch you cry babies beg for a bone instead of making better choices with how you live and spend your money.
:)

What makes you say that Obama is my hero. Oh I guess because I am Black you would just pull that out of your AZZ. Its said that you can't come up with something that Trump has done to help keep OUR jobs in the US. Let alone bring some back. Trump is President. Live in the present. When you get laid off. Call YOUR president and ask him to find you a job.
You are a troll. How the F### would anyone know you are black?

Reactions: swamt
No one out here knew you were black until YOU brought it up. YOU are the one that went there and pulled that card out, no one else sir.
The Truth Will Set U Free

You are a troll. How the F### would anyone know you are black?
Simply a result of liberal conditioning. When you monetize injustice social justice warriors and professional "victims" will find it everywhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.