BWI res closing. New center opening in SUX.

There was a sign in front of the TPA center last week saying they were hiring. Not sure how big an office they have here.
Also, just curious as to what type of incentives they must have received to open in SUX. Its not like its a hotbed of NW activity or any other reason to choose it other than they got $omething in return. Also a nice way every couple of years to chop $ off the bottom line by getting rid of oldtimers and rehiring at starting pay in a city that I'm sure while very nice, is hardly a spot I would think most people in BWI would consider moving to.

There was a sign in front of the TPA center last week saying they were hiring. Not sure how big an office they have here.
Also, just curious as to what type of incentives they must have received to open in SUX. Its not like its a hotbed of NW activity or any other reason to choose it other than they got $omething in return. Also a nice way every couple of years to chop $ off the bottom line by getting rid of oldtimers and rehiring at starting pay in a city that I'm sure while very nice, is hardly a spot I would think most people in BWI would consider moving to.
BINGO!