Can Reserves Commute @ Us Airways?

sharkstooth said:
You can commute but you are playing with FIRE. The company tracks the commuters and reserves so they know where you are. Our reserve system is ssssssoooooNASTY that our employees are hurting physically and mentally from the lack of rest and low time trips ,etc etc. The company can also track if you call in sick while on vacation.um.......Careful what you wish for.....DO NOT EVEN TOUCH OUR RESERVE SYSTEM IT STINKS WORSE THAN NEW ORLEANS..........Sharky
[post="299300"][/post]​

We went from best to worst. At one time being on rsv for 90% was as good as holding a line, but after 2 trips to bk and threats to chapter 7 if we didn't give them all they wanted, we now have the WORST rsv system.

As we move forward, the rsv issue MUST be addressed. Being on rsv should NOT be difficult. Somehow this morphed with US over time. With the threats of liquidating soon gone, now is the time to right a terrible wrong.

AA airlines seem to have a good system as far as having a block one montha nd reserve another. I am not sure how it is done but you get a block for 2 and reserve for one in your first five yrs..then after five it is block 3 month reserve 1.
I may be kinda wrong..so if anyone wants to correct me they can..

Latest posts

Back