Can This Man Save Us Airways

• Banned
usfliboi said:
700, was that an attempt to show your in the know.. Thats public info ROFL! Please dude, you know about as much as anyone on here does.
[post="199084"][/post]​
That was not an attempt at anything, of course it is public knowledge, and when it is all said and done, I hope you will be able to wipe the egg of your face.

And you do not know me, or what I do.

Guess you will never learn.

Stop trying so hard, you won't win.

golden1 said:

***********STRIKE**********

********STRIKE***********
***************STRIKE**************

ENOUGH ALREADY WITH CCY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[post="199055"][/post]​

You just don't get it. Going on strike will do nothing to help Labor's cause at USAirways. The only impact will be to the customers (those that are still with U) and the employees.

No matter how much you hate the "talent" at CCY and in the Boardroom, at the end of the day they will still walk away with a bundle of money and their retirements. You won't.

Labor will not have their day again until the industry is profitable again and there is some leverage again. Except for SWA, that seems unlikely in the immediate future.

N924PS said:
You just don't get it. Going on strike will do nothing to help Labor's cause at USAirways. The only impact will be to the customers (those that are still with U) and the employees.

No matter how much you hate the "talent" at CCY and in the Boardroom, at the end of the day they will still walk away with a bundle of money and their retirements. You won't.

Labor will not have their day again until the industry is profitable again and there is some leverage again. Except for SWA, that seems unlikely in the immediate future.
[post="199090"][/post]​

Seems to me, you don't get it!

As long as there are employees willing to take what ever the company dishes out, there will never again be any "leverage" for employees. I can only speak for myself, but this is exactly why I am willing to take a stand, and put US out of it's misery, if that is what it takes. Believe it or not, I believe that if US goes down, there just might be an industry to come back to one day, should anyone want to. Take cut after cut, and the entire industry will follow, and you can forget ever seeing any airline worth working for. Don't buy it?, just look at United. The ink isn't even dry on our pilots contracts, and they are already using the exact same language as US did. Take what we demand, or the courts will! Until one airline puts an end to this, it will not stop!

Sorry some of us are willing to be brave, at the expense of those of you living in fear!

As for SWA, while they might have started out paying low wages, they still made it a place you were happy to show up to! When is the last time you seen US doing anything to make us happy to show up?

Are you sure about that? I cannot remember anyone as negative or un-supportive as you. Is there anything happening that is good, anyone worth supporting, tell us you really do not want to attempt to drag the company down....

700UW said:
Those are not the ones we are talking about, the ones we are talking about are in the fleet right now.

And 320Driver, I do not hope it fails.
[post="198790"][/post]​

usfliboi said:
Surviving without the majority of its current employees, will be difficult, but a must as i see it.

Get back to us when you are a part of that majority that is no longer employed.Will you still have that "Team Spirit?"

usfliboi said:
once newhires are in place, with no expectations, things will begin to ease off.

Okay, let me see if I understand this, things will get *better* when n00bs with no expectations or loyalty to the company are on the property?

Hiring people with no expectations results in a revolving door and "Getting what you pay for".

Pay McWages, get McEmployees.

• Banned
No you don't know who I am nor what I know.

Like I said, get ready to wipe the egg of your face once this is all over.

You can keep trying, but you are not gonna win.

Show me where US said they sold thier fuel hedging?

Show me where US said before this morning that 20 planes might be going back?

Funny you won't find it anywhere except in my posts.

So I guess I know more then you will ever know.

• Banned
See you know I am right and you dont know jack and the whole board knows you were proven to be something you were not.

Just keep trying, it is fun proving you wrong time after time.

UseYourHead said:

Are you sure about that? I cannot remember anyone as negative or un-supportive as you. Is there anything happening that is good, anyone worth supporting, tell us you really do not want to attempt to drag the company down....
[post="199113"][/post]​
do you realize as soon as some contract modification comes either voluntary or through abrogation, the grand plan fleet size and such will be made public along with huge amounts of the you's and me's out of a job.
so suck on one for the gipper and lets all bend over until its over.

US Airways will go back to bankruptcy court today looking for some leeway on scheduled lease payments on its airplanes.

The company wants to extend the time by which it must decide which, if any, aircraft leases to reject -- a power it has because it is under bankruptcy court protection. Ordinarily, that period would expire this week or 60 days after filing its bankruptcy petition, per S.1110 of the code.

In a court filing last week, US Airways said it is "currently undergoing an extensive restructuring which may well include a rationalization of (its) fleet by rejecting or abandoning costly and/or surplus aircraft."

It's clear US Airways is posturing the lessors, but where do the financiers have to transfer the jets?

US Airways needs to lower its costs and if it can do that by pressuring landlords or aircraft lessors that will be better for the employees and the comapny.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

• Banned
GE wants there planes back and all ready have a lessor lined up.

GE wants there planes back and all ready have a lessor lined up.

According to the Washington Chief Pilot no decisions have been made on the fleet plan. Negotiations are on-going and if the union's do not particpiate in the new business plan or "imposition" does not occur, the 150-aircraft fleet plan could occur. Aircraft financiers are not interested in participating in a "civil war" or with union's who refuse to adjust to the changing marketplace.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

• Banned
Go ask if the washington chief pilot if he attended the meeting last week at CCY.

Back