Can't Wait To Hear Dave Excuse

Here goes Dave blaming the employees......................

Results for the latest period include $24 million in noncash stock-based compensation expenses resulting from the issuance of stock to employees covered by collective bargaining agreements. Year-earlier results included a number of items related to the company's bankruptcy.

How much was his stock?

Dave 'Loreno' needs to look at the 'poor decisions' he IS RESPONSIBLE for..

GET OUT NOW>> :down:

Chip Munn said:
Nobody likes this restructuring and W-2 is not the issue.

An interesting flight crew legacy carrier comparison is that United no longer has "duty rigs" and receives hard time pay, where United's flight crewmembers receive only hard time pay. For all employee groups, American Airlines' employees are paid about 13% less than their counterparts at US

Regards,

Chip
I would like to know who at AA makes 13% less than we do? AA had had no major concessions and we have gone thru 2 rounds. As far as the fleet goup goes, AA was making more than us before the cuts, so I doubt they now earn less. We in fleet never saw a parity +1 that would have placed us at their level in 2002.
I would have to say that other than Jet Blue, and maybe America West, that we are now the lowest paid. An let us not forget the wonderful Express wages which are $3+ an hour below non-union CO Express. :down: Maybe the W-2 is not an issue to you, but it sure is for me....