ALPA PHL Council 41 Update

Easy grandma. Don't want you popping that ticker of yours.

Deep breaths.

You'll get over this like you got over losing your pension.

Really. Never did get over the pension thing.

The "Deep breaths.". Is that what your daddy told you while you gave him a massage?

Herbert Butterfield:

But the greatest menace to our civilization today is the conflict between giant organized systems of self-righteousness -- each system only too delighted to find that the other is wicked -- each only too glad that the sins give it the pretext for still deeper hatred and animosity.

"I hate quotations." - Walt Whitman

You'll get over this like you got over losing your pension.

Junebug172,

Sure the loss of the pension was not good. The real point here is just how much of a pension do you have? Or what is your PBGC amount that you get at retirement? Would an extra 28 to 40k a year be nice?

How about the additional 401k contributions your getting from matching the East's plan?

How about your profit sharing that came off the backs of the East?

Your (West) greed will kill the deal in the end.

Really. Never did get over the pension thing.

The "Deep breaths.". Is that what your daddy told you while you gave him a massage?

Good one!

I bet only someone with their mind in the gutter pops a blood vessel.

Oh, good one. Yah got AWA320. He must have just exited the local 25 cent peep show.

Nice guys from the west. They tip well, 5% or more, even.

Junebug172,

What is your pension worth at retirement?

Don't worry you will get over it in time.
Yes, your (west) greed will be your downfall.
I'm in no need of a pension as I've taken care of my family and myself retirement-wise.

And the west will have no downfall you loser.

I'm in no need of a pension as I've taken care of my family and myself retirement-wise.
And the west will have no downfall you loser.

No, I believe that your (west) the loser. How much was it this time 25 million?

What do I care? We're all in this together now, right brother?

Let's get this right. You are not my brother when you want to steal from the East.

When you come to terms with each side getting/ keeping what they brought then we can talk about the brother thing.

Let's get this right. You are not my brother when you want to steal from the East.

When you come to terms with each side getting/ keeping what they brought then we can talk about the brother thing.
What would make us your brother then? Throwing out the arbitration and redoing it? Would you be willing to pay our attorney expenses to retry this case then? What if we just agreed to your DOH position with a 2 to 1 staffing formula for the East on the 757 and Hawaii flying that was out west in PHX and LAS? That was what your MC asked for.

What would make us your brother then? Throwing out the arbitration and redoing it? Would you be willing to pay our attorney expenses to retry this case then? What if we just agreed to your DOH position with a 2 to 1 staffing formula for the East on the 757 and Hawaii flying that was out west in PHX and LAS? That was what your MC asked for.

You know at this point it will be best for both side to operate seperate. The damage is done and the festering that time is causing is toxic. Your MEC guy is wrong about the East will forget about it in time. Money will not cure the feelings of being shafted.

The East does not want your rightfull flying and neither should you. We can split the rest of the growth.

Latest posts