Carolina Panthers A-319 is here !

This is a product from the same folks that designed the wacko one-off/ripoff scheme we have today. Euro white with lines going through the modified flag symbol and stupid swooshes across the whole fuselage. There is NOT ONE THING that Tempe has done that doesn't come across tacky, classless and tasteless. So none of us should be surprised. Most of the special schemes though they SHOULD have been special are cheap and thoughtless in design. Not shocked here AT ALL. :rolleyes:

I think it's great that America West kept the tradition of painting airplanes in team colors, state colors and so forth, they all look great carried over to the new company :up:

i think it looks cheap. but hey ,i guess we should be gratefull they are doing this at all.

This one is really bad. Personally, I think the Panthers' logo is one of the worst in the NFL. It has always looked cheap and stupid. BUT, that being said, Tempe still blew this one. Why wouldn't they put the logo on the tail (like the Eagles and Steelers)? The tail looks awful, and I hope Tempe admits fault and immediately redesigns it. That plane will drive away North Carolina customers, not attract them.

The plane would have looked better painted silver with the blue stripe trimmed in black down the fuselage and the panther logo on each side of the tail.

Guess another repainting job will have to be done.

As someone who lives in Charlotte, I hope that ugly plane never makes it to the Queen City. What an embarrassment! PLEASE..Tempe, a 7 year old could come up with a beter design. :down:

This one is really bad. Personally, I think the Panthers' logo is one of the worst in the NFL. It has always looked cheap and stupid. BUT, that being said, Tempe still blew this one. Why wouldn't they put the logo on the tail (like the Eagles and Steelers)? The tail looks awful, and I hope Tempe admits fault and immediately redesigns it. That plane will drive away North Carolina customers, not attract them.
Agreed...I also think they have the worse logo....they should have used the Panthers that sit outside the stadium as a model...It looks like the panther is taking a bite out of the wing...

Agreed...I also think they have the worse logo....they should have used the Panthers that sit outside the stadium as a model...It looks like the panther is taking a bite out of the wing...

Totally. And what's up with that awful font??? It looks more like a plane and a logo to promote "professional wrastlin'" than an airplane painted to pay tribute to a major NFL team.

Back on topic -- I hope Tempe is listening, and I hope they redesign this ASAP...like preferably before the football season is over. :shock:

Whomever is in charge of these paint jobs needs to be fired.

This is what the fourth plane that was done wrong.

As a CLT employee and a Carolina Panther fan,

I totally agree.....That paint job is one of the worst I have seen!!

It needs to be redone A.S.A.P!!

Sorry to dissapoint, but the Cardinals plane and Eagles look the best. Why didn't they paint the whole plane with the teams livery color?? The Cardinals plane is all red!! Well, just look at the Arizona theme plane, the Star is the wrong color, and looks like they couldn't fit it on the tail???!! :blink: :rolleyes:

06nfl.jpg
What are the odds of a New England Patriots A-319 joining the fleet?

They could just put the Lombardi trophy on the tail.

Actually every team that wins the Super Bowl gets THEIR OWN Lombardi Trophy.

Latest posts

Back