US 757 in New Colors Photo's

Incorrect. The HP fleet will continue to display the modified Heritage Logo sticker to the right of the pax loading door stating, "This flight operated by America West Airlines" as they are repainted in the new livery. Until certificates are combined, that's the way Ma FAA says it has to be.
i stand corrected. happy holidays

I caught a glimpse of some kind of rj in the new livery at BWI.. Didn't even know what I was looking at until it left my line of sight. Could have been a CRJ or EMB.
it was a crj operated by airwisconsin. they have a boatload of rj's painted in the new livery.

I always thought the 757 was the prettiest commercial airplane aloft, and she looks GOOD in the paint job!

Congrats to US.

Ya know, diogenes, I've always thought some airplanes just looked "right". The Connie back in the prop era, the stretch 8's, the 727-200, and the 757. The new paint looks especially good on the 757.

Jim

Ya know, diogenes, I've always thought some airplanes just looked "right". The Connie back in the prop era, the stretch 8's, the 727-200, and the 757. The new paint looks especially good on the 757.

Jim
I agree with every choice of yours! :) The colors really SHINE on the 757.

Also got to ride 109 CLT-PHX. It was a beaut up close since I missed it on the "whistle-stop tour". :up: :up:

I was lucky enough to be on board that tour! It was one of the most memorable events of my life and I met a LOT of great people! :up:

B) The heritage logo is missing on this aircraft....but then again I'm sure everyone noticed that, right? ;)

its not missing its next to the 2L door. look closely. its underneath the R in usaiRways.