Cat Ranchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipmunk

Aug 10, 2007
Is it just me or do you get the 1st coming up to the front to show me photos of her "Family". Before you get a chance to say "NO", they flip out their wallet with an accordian of photos of their cats.........

"This is Fluffy, this is Poofy, this is Mangy, this is Smelly"..................and on and on and on!

Aaargh, I don't like cats to begin with, and I sure don't want the family tree while I'm trying to get the cockpit set up!

I won't share the gory details of my life (except here on USAviation) and I don't want to hear yours!

Can I get an AMEN?

:blink:
Moderator Note:
This kind of thread has no place on this board & will be closed

Is it just me or do you get the 1st coming up to the front to show me photos of her "Family". Before you get a chance to say "NO", they flip out their wallet with an accordian of photos of their cats.........

"This is Fluffy, this is Poofy, this is Mangy, this is Smelly"..................and on and on and on!

Aaargh, I don't like cats to begin with, and I sure don't want the family tree while I'm trying to get the cockpit set up!

I won't share the gory details of my life (except here on USAviation) and I don't want to hear yours!

Can I get an AMEN?
:blink:

These comments do not belong here...deleted by moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.