Cheese & Cookies

May 9, 2004
When I worked for US air, one year they gave us a tin of cookies for x-mas, the next year we got cheese.. what do you guy get for xmas this year?

My Christmas's @ U
year 1 -cookies (wolf,gangwall)
year 2 - Wheel-O-cheese
year 3- furloughed for 2 months (thus a 2 month paid vacation)
year 4- 5% deferral
year 5- Swift kick to the stomach and a 21% cut

Damn, I miss the cheese!

usair_begins_with_u said:
When I worked for US air, one year they gave us a tin of cookies for x-mas, the next year we got cheese.. what do you guy get for xmas this year?
[post="191677"][/post]​
this year we already got our early christmas gift a real sad one the death of the big almight paychecks for us in the mainline express it is the second one.

:up: Many, many years ago ...PI days...we were surprised and elated with the Christmas present we received ...$100.00... Tom Davis what a great guy to work for. He knew that we busted our butts and he was appreciative of our efforts. He knew which side his bread was buttered on. A true southern gentleman if ever there was. Those were the days...................... :up: :up:
Maybe the next company I work for/with will have the that same PI spirit of family.

My family really liked the cheese.
Every time someone would 'cut the cheese', we would think about our fine management.
Merry (21% less) Christmas. :down:

I had some friends who lived in a crash pad. I was visiting and asked them why the cheese was dispayed on the coffee table. They thought it was a candle, and that the wick was missing. :ph34r:

As for me, I shamelessly ate it for months although I think the date may have been off. It was free food, something very much appreciated for a junior, reserve F/A in the big expensive city. Eat the leftover food on the plane at work, and cheese and Ramen noodles at home.

I wonder what they do now? No airplane food or cheese! :p

Latest posts