Chip Question

Oliver:

I was told chief executive officer Dave Siegel, chief financial officer Neal Cohen, vice president of financial planning and analysis Dave Davis, and senior vice president of maintenance John Prestifilippo reviewed this thread. Moreover, I understand some of the suggestions will be further examined and/or implemented.

Chip

I was told chief executive officer Dave Siegel, chief financial officer Neal Cohen, vice president of financial planning and analysis Dave Davis, and senior vice president of maintenance John Prestifilippo reviewed this thread. Moreover, I understand some of the suggestions will be further examined and/or implemented.

Chip

But keep in mind all these people receive BIG money. Then they GIVE money away in bonuses to the so called MUST KEEP professionals, and what do they do? They come and look at this board to see how to run the company! This board where tons of us have given till it hurts and hear more dire news of gloom and doom daily, where people are so beat down they can't think straight. This is where the brains of U come to seek advice:) What a JOKE! If indeed the company seeks input here from the very people beat half to death by all of their misguided decisions, the same people who have been screaming for years about all the waste only to be ignored, well then, time to pull the plug and true off the ventilator, life support is hopeless at this point. It's time to let the doctor sign the death certificate.

Chip

But keep in mind all these people receive BIG money. Then they GIVE money away in bonuses to the so called MUST KEEP professionals, and what do they do? They come and look at this board to see how to run the company! This board where tons of us have given till it hurts and hear more dire news of gloom and doom daily, where people are so beat down they can't think straight. This is where the brains of U come to seek advice:) What a JOKE! If indeed the company seeks input here from the very people beat half to death by all of their misguided decisions, the same people who have been screaming for years about all the waste only to be ignored, well then, time to pull the plug and true off the ventilator, life support is hopeless at this point. It's time to let the doctor sign the death certificate.

Folks,

You can take it to the bank that forums like this are monitored at the highest levels of all airlines, for various reasons.

Chip,

I have a question. Several days ago in one of your posts you said that Doug Hacker had been moved from ULS to Senior VP of Finance at UA. I've seen no mention of it in a company internal memo or press release. Considering that it's a senior officer, such a move would have to be announced to the SEC. I'm curious where you got this information? Thanks.