In Response To Chip

Batman:

Batrman said: "Chip, maybe if you stop dragging United into just about every posting you make then you will have less UA enthusiats over here."

Chip comments: Batman, it's not dragging United into the conversation, it's one of US Airways' business plan drivers. By the way, who has repeatedly discussed the major issues confronting United that were referenced in Friday's Washington Post article titled "United Takes a Second Stab at Loan Guarantees"? Who has been repeatedly criticized by United employees for making comments like the Post when the newspaper said "United still faces multiple challenges that could make securing loan guarantees difficult?"

Will the company get the guaranteed funds? I believe so, but there are still major issues that could prevent United from receiving the loan guarantee, which could have a direct effect on US Airways.

Regards,

Chip

Chip Munn said:
Batman:

Batrman said: "Chip, maybe if you stop dragging United into just about every posting you make then you will have less UA enthusiats over here."

Chip comments: Batman, it's not dragging United into the conversation, it's one of US Airways' business plan drivers. By the way, who has repeatedly discussed the major issues confronting United that were referenced in Friday's Washington Post article titled "United Takes a Second Stab at Loan Guarantees"? Who has been repeatedly criticized by United employees for making comments like the Post when the newspaper said "United still faces multiple challenges that could make securing loan guarantees difficult?"

Will the company get the guaranteed funds? I believe so, but there are still major issues that could prevent United from receiving the loan guarantee, which could have a direct effect on US Airways.

Regards,

Chip
Have you addressed why you wrote two conflicting statements in the span of 3 days?

Nope...and I doubt you ever will.

Keep swimming down de Nile.

Chip,

First I hope your child is doing well.

I told you way back in october that I talked to Glenn at TK during a PT. He was giving a tour to representatives of the banks who are are now going to give us exit financing. At the time you were predicting UAL would default on the dip covenents and we employees would be in for a big suprise. You even made a "joke" about halloween coming up, not very funny in the context of families losing everything.

I made two predictions. 1. Long term UAL and Airways will combine operations. This will be done slowly- to which I would now add- unless Airways gets into serious trouble. 2. A pit hub is unlikely to continue. ( even in your far fetched senario a PIT hub doesn't make logistical sense)

UAL is doing very well despite your wishes to the contrary and we will emerge with almost 4 bil in cash. You would improve the clarity of your preception if you would focus in this and how it will most LIKELY effect you and your fellow employees, rather than wishing misfortune on the people of United.

Todd/ UALpilot

N230UA said:
Have you addressed why you wrote two conflicting statements in the span of 3 days?

This is true...

When I have debated with Chip, he says he will not go "tit-for-tat".

As soon as you have undeniable evidenc, he disappears...

funguy2 said:
N230UA said:

This is true...

When I have debated with Chip, he says he will not go "tit-for-tat".

As soon as you have undeniable evidenc, he disappears...
Modus operandi for this individual and it will never change. At least everyone is patently aware now. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: