Cnbc Screwed Up Opening Bell

hharotz said:
I prefer the female FA in the USAirways video (the one who hugs the seat cushion and says goodbye with the pilot). She looks extremely smart, professional while at the same time very attractive. The guy in our vid blowing into the lifevests needs to go though, his eyes really bulge out whenever he blows into those tubes!
[post="306339"][/post]​

She doesn't look quite the same considering that video is so ancient. The uniforms, cabin interiors, safety card, and most humourously the electronic devices are out of date.

The life vest guy is my emeny. I have nightmares about his smarmy face.

For the new safety video they should actually just go with computer animation. If any of you have seen Virgin Atlantics or Aer Lingus's they are both quite good. You don't have to bother with humans, you don't have to take planes out of service, and everything looks as it's supposed to. It also keeps people's attention for some reason.

Light Years said:
She doesn't look quite the same considering that video is so ancient. The uniforms, cabin interiors, safety card, and most humourously the electronic devices are out of date. 

The life vest guy is my emeny. I have nightmares about his smarmy face.

For the new safety video they should actually just go with computer animation. If any of you have seen Virgin Atlantics or Aer Lingus's they are both quite good. You don't have to bother with humans, you don't have to take planes out of service, and everything looks as it's supposed to. It also keeps people's attention for some reason.
[post="306355"][/post]​

Actually, I personally dislike VS's. Just my personal opinion. You know if HP has anything to do with a cartoon it will end up full of corny humor...just perfect for the 5P LGA-DCA shuttle! :rolleyes: ;)

BA's is my favorite. I love how it still requires the FA's to point out all the exits IN-SYNC with the video. I love to see those FAs in the aisle earning their money as safety professionals, while at the same time getting to watch a safety video! Using the video along with the FAs no only allows us to see the FA's 'in action' so to speak, but it means that the pax never have to listen to some of the truly horrendous public speakers who always seem to take over the PA. BA's is really classy (I like how they have someone doing sign language as well) and has a very "international" and "premium" feel to it...that guarantees we will never see anything like it here!

Light Years said:
I'm jealous of her. Who is she sleeping with? I want to be in all those videos. I like to be the center of attention. I'm considering becoming a newscaster, maybe even just the traffic. You still get to dress nice and carry on in a professional manner, unlike Flight Attending where you are now encouraged to act "low-cost" and be trashy while collecting government cheese. It's not what I signed up for.

Nothing to do with the topic, sorry.
[post="306272"][/post]​
LOL... she is one of the nicest people you will ever want to meet. She is a flight attendant and professional model. You guys will adore her.

Back