CO Pilots

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
CO's pilots(wisely) "beefed WAY UP", their fund for analysing potential mergers/acquisitions.

Listen Carefully !

This "oil thing", which is NOT going to END, anytime soon, Is NOT in the "concerned stage",.............Is NOT in the "Dangerous stage",...........It's in the "DEADLY stage" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NW/DL, or NO NW/DL, I read today(sorry I misplaced the article, but I'm looking real Hard), that a lot of the Industry "touts" have mentioned AGAIN.............AA + CO.

This, plus the CO pilots action, is "VERY INTERESTING"

If ANYONE thinks that, if NW/DL is a "no go", that THAT automatically means DL + CO, or if NW and DL is "a go", that..THAT automatically means UAL and CO, may NEED to "re think" their assumptions.

I would NOT have, in my wildest dreams, thought that AA + CO would ever have "talked", ..."BUT" they did, and I understand that it was CO, who Initiated the talks.

As I said earlier, as these Oil prices keep going up in these, of DEADLIEST TIMES(for the Industry), it makes perfect sense, that whatever the "match ups" MAY be, that both parties get it RIGHT, on what may be, ...Their one, and only shot !

Also,

If NW knows that it is NOT going with DL, they MAY be looking for a some EXTRA CASH.

Extra Cash that AA might be willing to pay, for NW to give up their "control" of CO !

Don't anyone fool themselves(MYSELF included), that just because the NW/DL "item" was "leaked"(no doubt by Anderson and Steenland), that other potential deals would be "leaked" as well.

I was as "SURPRISED" as anyone, when I read/heard that CO and AA had talked, and NO BODY had heard a peep about it !!

??

I doubt either airline needs that much overlap. They don't bring anything to the other.

==================================================================
FLY,

Your so Right, which is why I keep shaking my noggin' every time this "opinion" pops up ! :huh:

But you've been around Long Enough to know, that Something "Will Give", and relatively soon.
Oil will not stop rising, until 1/20/09 at the earliest, and who knows,....Maybe not even then.

The Bush family, and the SAUDI Royal Family...knows that we will Steal if we have to, to drive our CARS.(with only the folks living near area's, with nationwide transportation sytems) that won't have to worry much.

I was on ...gasbuddy.com yesterday, and in St. Katharins Ont.(just over the other side of Niagara falls) they where selling Reg. at $0.959 a gallon. Every Tom/Dick and Harry from BUF, must be "crossing over" to fill up.

Hey, maybe UAL and AA should make Fuel stops(as they criss cross the us) in YVR/YYC/YYZ/YUL. They could save a TON of money !!!

CO's pilots(wisely) "beefed WAY UP", their fund for analysing potential mergers/acquisitions.

Listen Carefully !

This "oil thing", which is NOT going to END, anytime soon, Is NOT in the "concerned stage",.............Is NOT in the "Dangerous stage",...........It's in the "DEADLY stage" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NW/DL, or NO NW/DL, I read today(sorry I misplaced the article, but I'm looking real Hard), that a lot of the Industry "touts" have mentioned AGAIN.............AA + CO.

This, plus the CO pilots action, is "VERY INTERESTING"

If ANYONE thinks that, if NW/DL is a "no go", that THAT automatically means DL + CO, or if NW and DL is "a go", that..THAT automatically means UAL and CO, may NEED to "re think" their assumptions.

I would NOT have, in my wildest dreams, thought that AA + CO would ever have "talked", ..."BUT" they did, and I understand that it was CO, who Initiated the talks.

As I said earlier, as these Oil prices keep going up in these, of DEADLIEST TIMES(for the Industry), it makes perfect sense, that whatever the "match ups" MAY be, that both parties get it RIGHT, on what may be, ...Their one, and only shot !

Also,

If NW knows that it is NOT going with DL, they MAY be looking for a some EXTRA CASH.

Extra Cash that AA might be willing to pay, for NW to give up their "control" of CO !

Don't anyone fool themselves(MYSELF included), that just because the NW/DL "item" was "leaked"(no doubt by Anderson and Steenland), that other potential deals would be "leaked" as well.

I was as "SURPRISED" as anyone, when I read/heard that CO and AA had talked, and NO BODY had heard a peep about it !!

??

:spam: :spam: :spam:

==================================================================

I was on ...gasbuddy.com yesterday, and in St. Katharins Ont.(just over the other side of Niagara falls) they where selling Reg. at $0.959 a gallon. Every Tom/Dick and Harry from BUF, must be "crossing over" to fill up.

Actually, gas in Canada is sold by the litre so that's darn near $4 bucks a gallon.