Columbia University

Ever notice how your posts become filled with more BS when you have nothing substantive to add to a conversation? If you think we are the same go ahead and report us? I dare you. Go ahead and ask the mods to check the IP's. I dare you. You keep barking at squirrels. So either put up or shut up already.
The Moderators are not allowed to divulge personal IP address information, you know that. There's no legal restraint imposed on the Moderates to answer my specific question with either a yes or no. See where I'm going with this? I share too.

"Squirrels" is a very appropriate description as to whom I'm barking at, thanks for playing. You are more than welcome to try to shut me up, you failed in the past and you will fail in the future.

The Moderators are not allowed to divulge personal IP address information, you know that. There's no legal restraint imposed on the Moderates to answer my specific question with either a yes or no. See where I'm going with this? I share too.

"Squirrels" is a very appropriate description as to whom I'm barking at, thanks for playing. You are more than welcome to try to shut me up, you failed in the past and you will fail in the future.

No but if you report us and we end up being the same person one or both of us go bye bye. SO go ahead and report us. See where that gets you.

I have never tried to shut you up, not once. And I will never make such and effort. You are free to post here as you chose. If you want to be a coward and accuse people of something that is not true with out an ounce of proof you are more than welcome to do so. I am just here to call you out for the BS troll that you are. So put up or shut up if you have the balls to do so.

This is known as running for cover

It's called projection in behavioral science

In Plain Language, it is called accusing others of your own behavior

It occurs more frequently in insecure, egocentric patients

I was trying to keep it at the (your,..) school playground level. Just for you.
What vested interest do you have in protecting MS Tree? Would you like me to prove that you engaged in the same behavior? In plain English it's called getting what you deserve!

This is known as running for cover

if you report us and we end up being the same person one or both of us go bye bye

FIFY

SO go ahead and report us.

Who is this "us" in which you speak?

You mind if I troll around a little bit while I wait for my reply?

You ever read the "board rules" before signing up?

So put up or shut up

This is known as capitulation.

I am just here to call you out for the BS troll that you are

That's pretty original. you mind if I use it?

The KnottyDell thing is just turning it back on you two

"NippleTwistin", as one of my fav hardcore radical reactionary Pug friends calls it.

I know you aren't the same person

You're not quite as innocent as he is

And he is not quite as manly as you are

Probably not as insecure, or scared, either

Still dodging and weaving. Try to spin the issue. You say we are the same but have no proof. Im guessing you already reported us and were told as much but you are too much of a coward to admit it.

No capitulation. Just calling out a blowhard. So prove your accusation. Cant do it because you are full of crap. Everyone knows it.

Myth: Obama’s College records are sealed from Occidental College, Columbia and Harvard

Reality: Pursuant to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, it would be illegal under federal law for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard to release the records of any student to reporters or member of the general public without specific written permission from said student. Obama has not released those records, but neither has any other presidential candidate in history.

Barack Obama's records at Occidental remain sealed under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Rights Act, which applies to all students. Unless Obama gives Occidental permission to release his record, it is illegal for them to do so, and Obama has not given Occidental permission, according to Tranquada.

No but if you report us and we end up being the same person one or both of us go bye bye. SO go ahead and report us. See where that gets you.

I have never tried to shut you up, not once. And I will never make such and effort. You are free to post here as you chose. If you want to be a coward and accuse people of something that is not true with out an ounce of proof you are more than welcome to do so. I am just here to call you out for the BS troll that you are. So put up or shut up if you have the balls to do so.
Tell us about your love affair with Dapoes.