Columbus To Miami Daily Dropped Again

What I have heard is that it was pulled out of the schedules because of the major schedule uploads that will happen this weekend (the winter timetable, finally!), when we should see it return, along with some new Eagle routes out of MIA (like Memphis and Dayton) that will start in December. So they are simply rearraning everything, and MIA-CMH daily would start earlier than 2 January. We'll see if that is true this weekend, I have no idea. I've heard that MIA may see an MQ CR7 base in 2005 for "long haul" RJ flying to places like Rochester, Albany, and Ottawa.

Though if, not true, if AA can fill daily ERJs to Richmond, and Delta can fill two daily on FLL-CMH, it is ridiculous that this route is not daily (and MIA-CVG). Plain ridiculous!

jimntx said:
Just curious, MiAAmi. Do you commute from CMH? You seem to be overly concerned with this one route. :p
[post="171693"][/post]​

No, I live in Miami but Columbus is my hometown and its just alot easier when heading home to see the folks or when they come to visit me to have a non-stop available.

It seems that AA/AE will be closing a few stations this fall: Lincoln, Neb. and Duluth, MN close 9/8/04 and now Portland, Maine will close 11/1/04. Northern New England will see AA service in Bangor, Maine (AE MX base) only as of November. Curious to see the AA winter schedule downloaded to see the rest of the changes. Too bad for PWM, its a very nice airport...