Commutair Route Map

Rob

Senior
Aug 19, 2002
http://www.commutair.com/routemap.html
Interesting what they call non-hub routes.

Repeat after me: Cleveland is not a hub. Cleveland is not a hub.

Say it enough and you can believe it, too, like Commutair.

----------------
On 3/21/2003 7:00:25 PM mrdion wrote:

Great to see CO returning to all those cities.. This will be the fourth or fifth time I think Continental is returning to Saginaw (MBS)- It''s nice to see an airline come back when they have the opportunity to.
Any word on if CO will be receiving the $100,000 bonus that Lansing (LAN) offered to their existing carriers- If you add a destination you get $100,000. So far I think only Delta and USAirways are thinking about adding a route from there..Only thing I heard was that CO was returning, so I think they should get $100,000 too... (Pretty good money for a simple B1900 route)

----------------​

Well, the airport can''t give out checks from airport revenue. They can provide waiver of fees and rents and they can pay for joint advertising, but they can''t write a check... or they''re not supposed to!!!

Great to see CO returning to all those cities.. This will be the fourth or fifth time I think Continental is returning to Saginaw (MBS)- It''s nice to see an airline come back when they have the opportunity to.
Any word on if CO will be receiving the $100,000 bonus that Lansing (LAN) offered to their existing carriers- If you add a destination you get $100,000. So far I think only Delta and USAirways are thinking about adding a route from there..Only thing I heard was that CO was returning, so I think they should get $100,000 too... (Pretty good money for a simple B1900 route)

Motnot said: Repeat after me: Cleveland is not a hub...

With CO/Coex/C5 CLE departures back up over 250 to over 75 cities this summer, you can call it a vacuum cleaner if you want. The pax won''t notice.

Commutair now has a new route map at their site. Albany hub routes; Cleveland hub routes; and non-hub routes.

I wonder how they''re doing financially; CAL sure has jerked them around enough.