new route map on the mar issue

Did anyone notice that BOS has no lines connecting to their destinations? Also the airport diagram for BOS shows US with gates 1,2 and 3. Air Canada now occupies those gates. I guess I should not be surprised by this.

The magazine itself is still crap. One big ad for Las Vegas. US Weekly has more articles, Cosmo has less ads. But the new guide does look nice. It would be nice if they put the fleet in as well but it doesn't 'generate revenue'.

Not to be a nerd but Attache was actually a good magazine. There were some interesting articles in it, not just "Look how pretty Hawaii is you should fly there" stuff. People actualy had subscriptions to it. And they need to bring back "Your Turn", that was a good feature.

As inflight magazines go, Attache was by far the best. American Way is OK, Hemispheres is good too (I love the covers!) Continental Magazine and Sky are along the lines of US Airways magazine, not much in them.

Wow, I just wrote an essay about inflight magazines, how sad...

I Totally Agree!!

Did anyone notice that BOS has no lines connecting to their destinations? Also the airport diagram for BOS shows US with gates 1,2 and 3. Air Canada now occupies those gates. I guess I should not be surprised by this.
I believe it still shows the "A" gates as Usairways when Southwest has 1,3 5 I believe. Hey at least they got it half right. Would anyone expect anthing less? I doubt it was Pace that made the mistake. :rolleyes:

I believe it still shows the "A" gates as Usairways when Southwest has 1,3 5 I believe. Hey at least they got it half right. Would anyone expect anthing less? I doubt it was Pace that made the mistake. :rolleyes:
You are so right. :lol: I also noticed that FLL is still considered a focus city.