CONGRATS to the Cargo folks at SWA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, not really. I'm quite happy.

when WN provides a cargo service that is comparable to the big 3 and wins on that basis, then let me know.

otherwise, I'll call it like it is.

WorldTraveler said:
being the number one student in a class of low achievers isn't exactly a great accomplishment.

Everybody should cut & paste this masterpiece on the DL board when DL wins an award (and I'm sure World Fraudster will let everybody know).

I don't expect anyone here to roll over in the aisles for anything DL does.

DL does win in the marketplace amid real competitors, something that a whole lot of people don't know how to do.

thanks for your 2 centavos. with currency devaluation and inflation, we'll toss it down the drain.

and WN's harping on an award for a service which is nothing in the scope of global cargo means nothing.

Dog Wonder said:

Ask the customers.
Delta 
Southwest
American
United 
etc. 
etc. 
etc. 

All wins all kinds of little awards. TopDawg airline of the year goes to NK..... 

now what does that really mean? nada..... 

Real data doesn't line up with WN is kicking everyone's butts like you said. They wouldn't be running from Atlanta is they were doing such a number on Delta, for example. 

WorldTraveler said:
being the number one student in a class of low achievers isn't exactly a great accomplishment.

I guess even with all that mental horsepower you claim to have, you've failed to grasp that one of the retarded kids in the class that WN beat to get the award included DL.

Please keep on posting.
With all the fraudulent statements you make plus gems like this, you're the gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: 5 people
WorldTraveler said:
and WN's harping on an award for a service which is nothing in the scope of global cargo means nothing.

Translation:  sour grapes.

Another example that illustrates your infatuation with all things DL.
Get some serious help dude.
Or if you can't afford it, get drunk or get high or get laid, so that it helps you take your mind off DL for at least a little bit.

Reactions: 7 people
Delta 
Southwest
American
United 
etc. 
etc. 
etc. 

All wins all kinds of little awards. TopDawg airline of the year goes to NK..... 

now what does that really mean? nada..... 

Real data doesn't line up with WN is kicking everyone's butts like you said. They wouldn't be running from Atlanta is they were doing such a number on Delta, for example.
^^this^^^^

FrugalFlyerv2.0 said:

I guess even with all that mental horsepower you claim to have, you've failed to grasp that one of the retarded kids in the class that WN beat to get the award included DL.

Please keep on posting.
With all the fraudulent statements you make plus gems like this, you're the gift that keeps on giving.

FrugalFlyerv2.0 said:

Translation:  sour grapes.

Another example that illustrates your infatuation with all things DL.
Get some serious help dude.
Or if you can't afford it, get drunk or get high or get laid, so that it helps you take your mind off DL for at least a little bit.

Dog Wonder said:
Its a cargo award, and WN does provide a better domestic product and sells it better.
Gentlemen.  It just goes to show you that WT will go thru any lengths to discredit or bring out anything negative after someone post something or anything positive.  Look thru all post that I (and others) have posted that was positive in anyway shape or form.  WT will be the very next poster to knock it down, be negative, and try and give his explanation on how would do it better.  All this just proves what I have been saying about him all this time, and we all have proven it to be true over and over and over again.  He is not as he states he is out here in cyber land.  As some have said, try the ignore feature as I have him on, it really does make for a more enjoyable reading.  I don't see what he post but by reading all your postings along with others it's still the typical idiot posting as he usually does.
Let him go, put him on ignore and move on.  There is no need to address him any longer.  Every single person out here knows about him and how he has lied, spread misinformation, does not know what he is talking about on alot of subjects, and that he's a fraud.  He bows down to Delta any and every single chance he gets, he is ate up and needs help for his mental problems.  All you guys have hit the nail on the head.  He has no credibility what so ever, so why bother with him???  IGNORE...

Reactions: 2 people
WN achieved an award that doesn't require really having a lot of air cargo capabilities and they did it despite having operational performance stats that are considerably worse than for other airlines.

tell me why or how WN rampers treat WN cargo so well when their baggage handling statistics are far below average for other airlines.

WN is a great marketing machine that doesn't really like dealing with a difficult operation and doesn't at all like competition.

this cargo award reflects both of those realities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts