Congratulations UA Mechanics - Good Luck Finding Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA191

Advanced
Sep 17, 2002
Congratulations United Airlines Mechanics!!! You helped sink UA. Working on those Cessna 172''s ought to be a load of fun, espically at $10.00 per hour.
Congrats!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/5/2002 2:06:50 PM UAL24 wrote:

AA191,

We really don't need that kind of post right now. I am no fan of mechanics but they are MY mechanics at MY company and I have the right to bash them and they have the right to bash ME but outsiders are not welcome in that arena. That was a cheap shot and not entirely correct. Please don't throw fuel on the fire at a time like this. If they don't play ball in CH11 then by all means have at it but for now show some class and ease up.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Just take a look at their board...the posts are particularly venemous. They certainly don't care for each other, and apparently can't spew enough venum among themselves.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/5/2002 2:06:50 PM UAL24 wrote:

AA191,

We really don't need that kind of post right now. I am no fan of mechanics but they are MY mechanics at MY company and I have the right to bash them and they have the right to bash ME but outsiders are not welcome in that arena. That was a cheap shot and not entirely correct. Please don't throw fuel on the fire at a time like this. If they don't play ball in CH11 then by all means have at it but for now show some class and ease up.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Just take a look at their board...the posts are particularly venemous. They certainly don't care for each other, and apparently can't spew enough venum among themselves.

AA191,

AA191,

Status
Not open for further replies.