Congratulations!

If you are disgruntled with your job and hate the company you work for, but aren't willing to take your job satisfaction into your own hand and go find yourself a better job then you are a sheep.
Just being sarcastic really. If I didn't like my job, I wouldn't have stayed in this career field for over 20 years. I like most of my co-workers and have some great friends.

I can't say I will ever accept the unaccountable and unelected TWU International sellouts. I will protest and deride my company union when and how I want. I have paid dearly for that right.

Same goes for management, who seems to think our title is an ATM instead of and AMT.

Lastly, the day I take any career advice from you Oneflyer is the day I would willingly slit my own throat bootlicker. ;)

If you are disgruntled with your job and hate the company you work for, but aren't willing to take your job satisfaction into your own hand and go find yourself a better job then you are a sheep.

And do what?
Go work for another company where the worker is treated like crap while the executives take care of themsleves?

No thanks,,I'll stay here and be disgruntled!