Congratulations!

If you are disgruntled with your job and hate the company you work for, but aren't willing to take your job satisfaction into your own hand and go find yourself a better job then you are a sheep.
Just being sarcastic really. If I didn't like my job, I wouldn't have stayed in this career field for over 20 years. I like most of my co-workers and have some great friends.

I can't say I will ever accept the unaccountable and unelected TWU International sellouts. I will protest and deride my company union when and how I want. I have paid dearly for that right.

Same goes for management, who seems to think our title is an ATM instead of and AMT.

Lastly, the day I take any career advice from you Oneflyer is the day I would willingly slit my own throat bootlicker. ;)

If you are disgruntled with your job and hate the company you work for, but aren't willing to take your job satisfaction into your own hand and go find yourself a better job then you are a sheep.

And do what?
Go work for another company where the worker is treated like crap while the executives take care of themsleves?

No thanks,,I'll stay here and be disgruntled!

Latest posts