Conservatism and Why Romney Lost

I hope she surfaces again in 2014 for the election follies.

Me too!!!!

heeeeeeeres-Bachmann.jpg

I'd bet there is a long list of congressmen who have benefited at one time or another from subsidies probably including yourself.

I'm a congressman who has benefited from subsidies? Why did'nt anyone tell me and please tell me where I can collect my check. ;)

Now if you are talking about veterans benefits I guess the answer would be yes. Although I really would'nt call them that and I think the American taxpayer recieved a very good return on their investment.

I'm a congressman who has benefited from subsidies? Why did'nt anyone tell me and please tell me where I can collect my check. ;)

Now if you are talking about veterans benefits I guess the answer would be yes. Although I really would'nt call them that and I think the American taxpayer recieved a very good return on their investment.

Regardless, however you attempt to spin it............I didn't think you'd call them that either......tastes better with a little sugar.

Regardless, however you attempt to spin it............I didn't think you'd call them that either......tastes better with a little sugar.

Well I guess that means you have benefitted from them as well. Although I'm rather sure that niether of our families have benefited to teh tune of $200K.