Court Declines To Review Pilot Retirements

AAviator:

I plan on retiring from US Airways before age 60 and if things work out, it will be much sooner than that. I have been fortunate in my career, my investments are diversified, and I am retired from the U.S. military.

The age 60 retirement age is a non-factor for me and I will support whatever the majority of the pilots decide through polling or any other democratic process.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

The age 60 retirement age is a non-factor for me and I will support whatever the majority of the pilots decide through polling or any other democratic process.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="267247"][/post]​
[/quote]

Great. A man of principle. Help us all...please! Greeter.

Walmartgreeter:

I have been talking with the ALPA Legislative Affairs Committee (LAC) and their new Chairman discussing ways to increase the PBGC retirement amount for pilots and other projects to improve the "employees lot" and you will hear more about this shortly. The committee is seeking volunteers and is "spooling up" in anticipation of a major lobby campaign.

More on this shortly...

Regards,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
Walmartgreeter:

I have been talking with the ALPA Legislative Affairs Committee (LAC) and their new Chairman discussing ways to increase the PBGC retirement amount for pilots and other projects to improve the "employees lot" and you will hear more about this shortly. The committee is seeking volunteers and is "spooling up" in anticipation of a major lobby campaign.

More on this shortly...

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="267435"][/post]​

So, after throwing your retirees under the bus (to your benefit), you are now actively seeking to increase PBGC payouts (again to your benefit).

JMHO, you $uck!!!

Furthermore, your UA twins (Busdriver/Ualdriver) $uck as well!!!

Regardless,
B) UT

UAL_TECH:

The proposed bill to increase the pilot PBGC benefit would apply to all retirees, whether they are retired or retire in the future.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
Walmartgreeter:

I have been talking with the ALPA Legislative Affairs Committee (LAC) and their new Chairman discussing ways to increase the PBGC retirement amount for pilots and other projects to improve the "employees lot" and you will hear more about this shortly.

Your discussion might have given you some insight...but you were not asking any new questions...the bill was originally supposed to be introduced last week..I don't know if it actually was. As to "hearing" more soon...we work for liars and thieves. That is about all will get.."hearing" about it. Greeter.

USA320Pilot said:
UAL_TECH:

The proposed bill to increase the pilot PBGC benefit would apply to all retirees, whether they are retired or retire in the future.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="267451"][/post]​

Thanks,

BTW, You $uck!!!

B) UT

Walmartgreeter:

You will hear more from the ALPA Legislative Affairs Committee Chairman, I believe this week. The report is at the ALPA print shop.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Yea right, no money, no pension increases:

WASHINGTON, D.C. – As the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) released its latest long-term deficit figures, House Republicans today vowed to move forward with comprehensive pension legislation next year to reform and strengthen the defined benefit system. The PBGC today reported a record long-term deficit of $23.3 billion for single employer plans, up from $11.2 billion last year.

USA320Pilot said:
UAL_TECH:

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="267451"][/post]​

Thanks for your confession.

r/
Phoenix

Back