DECLINE...or...RESIGN !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PISSED OFF ???....................SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE !!.................................."GOOD" !!!!

"NOW" what are YOU(and other F/A's) Gonna DO ABOUT IT ????????

WELL I'm here to tell you, of ONE WAY..........THE ONLY WAY to do Something about it.

It's called "UNITY"........................"UNITY" with a sizeable Majority of your fellow attendants.

APFA has a New leadership team, and I'm WILLING to bet, that if you guys, base by base, SHOW President Glading, that you WILL NOT take it ANY MORE, that she will be able to organize you all for a STRIKE(if necessary) against AA.

What I'm trying to say here is, that YOU GUYS/GALS "HAVE" the POWER if you all stick together !!

It's really very simple math. Minus the guaranteed DFW SCABS, combine the DFW f/a's that will WALK(GOD BLESS THEM), couple them with a Majority from all the other bases, you will then have the tools necessary to force AA to STOP screwing($$$) you guys around !!!

It's NOT rocket science !

PISSED OFF ???....................SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE !!.................................."GOOD" !!!!

"NOW" what are YOU(and other F/A's) Gonna DO ABOUT IT ????????

WELL I'm here to tell you, of ONE WAY..........THE ONLY WAY to do Something about it.

It's called "UNITY"........................"UNITY" with a sizeable Majority of your fellow attendants.

APFA has a New leadership team, and I'm WILLING to bet, that if you guys, base by base, SHOW President Glading, that you WILL NOT take it ANY MORE, that she will be able to organize you all for a STRIKE(if necessary) against AA.

What I'm trying to say here is, that YOU GUYS/GALS "HAVE" the POWER if you all stick together !!

It's really very simple math. Minus the guaranteed DFW SCABS, combine the DFW f/a's that will WALK(GOD BLESS THEM), couple them with a Majority from all the other bases, you will then have the tools necessary to force AA to STOP screwing($$$) you guys around !!!

It's NOT rocket science !

It's always up to the Flight Attendants isn't it.

AA senior management...has decided that they will NOT ....pay protect Flight Attendants and Pilots for the S80 fiasco.

Guess you need to remember that living to the letter of the contract works both ways. Not saying I agree with the company's move, but what good-will gestures have the unions shown towards the company lately?...

Applause!!! Get down to good faith negotiations..

Good faith negotiations should not be a result of an action by either side. They should be the starting point.

Just the name of this campaign says it all: decline or resign. I don't think Ms. Glading is the slightest bit interested in "good faith negotiations". I think she's interested in taking pot shots and staging media events to make management look bad.

The likes of Ms. Glading and Captail Hill need to get their acts together and focus on actual "good faith negotiations" for the sake of their memberships. Otherwise it will be the courts deciding what the labor groups' pay adjustments will be. I say adjustments because it will go down, not up.

but what good-will gestures have the unions shown towards the company lately?...
I do believe that the twu shows enough good-will for just about every union, so whichever union is lacking in good-will today, rest assured the bootlicking twu is making it up for you. :shock:

I do believe that the twu shows enough good-will for just about every union, so whichever union is lacking in good-will today, rest assured the bootlicking twu is making it up for you. :shock:

Now, now AMFAMAN. Don't forget the company's $3,000,000.00 worth of good will they give the twu. ;)

It's always up to the Flight Attendants isn't it.

Not sure about the "Intent" of your reply, but............when it comes to AA's 3 unions....APFA has demonsrated that it once was united, and possibly can "still" unite and play HARDBALL.

APA is "all about ME". Their very job description almost makes it UN necessary for them to have a Union.

And as for the TW-Useless, :down: ..........well,...I REST MY CASE !!!.

Back