Crew members at AWA fly seperate... US together

Well let me see here ####, what the hell does what I said have to do with the way I treat a passenger. You have NO idea who I am or HOW I treat our customers. I don't need YOUR kind to protect me. I can protect myself thanks. I have read some of your posts as well and lets just say I'm LESS than impressed. So move along now little buddy. I NEVER attack anyone for their posts on here and I certainly don't need the attacks from little folk like Y-O-U.
Wow, you type a pretty mean post. Shakin at my keyboard here, gilligan. You seem to have some issue. Maybe EAP. Look on the back of your insurance card. And again, I do not mind helping your type. We need people like you, to offset folks like me. And I am not here to impress you. Hope I never gave you that idea. Oh, and thanks for not attacking me. I don't play well with others. Maybe I'll be your extra sometime and can help you put your bag up. Wait, your probably one who always uses a closet. ;)

No wonder it takes 5 schedulers at US to every 1 scheduler at HP to keep the fa's with the pilots. Whats the average fa duty day at US ? 7 hours ?
From what I have heard at HP, the fa's like the day trips.
Example,
phx/jfk/phx
phx/rdu/phx
phx/cmh/phx
phx/cun/phx

Back