Customer Service Problems - How to contact Parker?

PIT_Flyer

Aug 9, 2006
Pittsburgh
Visit site
Several months ago, we purchased 2 tickets to Orange County (SNA) and redeemed miles to upgrade to first class. In the past few months, we have had over 6 schedule changes. The last change had our connection in PHX leaving 1 hour before our arrival into PHX. Three different emails and letters have gone over 30 days without being acknowledged. After too many phone calls to reservation, we have been rebooked, but not in first class. There are first class seats available, but just not for upgrades.

I have had unbelievable responses from reservation agents and supervisors. he most recent comment was “You are traveling on a restricted, lower-fare ticket, we are not going to do anything to help you. We can offer your two choices: fly in coach and complain afterwards and MAYBE they will refund some of your miles, or cancel the flights and we will offer a refundâ€￾.

At this point I have given up and I am in the process of getting a refund from USAirways and re-booking the flights on United. I would rather fly in Coach on United than fly on USAirways and support their poor treatment of customers. I have read several posts on this board and realize customers are no longer important to USAirways. I know it will not do any good (other than to make me feel better), but how do I contact Doug Parker? I want to send him an email to express my opinion about his new low-cost carrier.

I have been a Preferred Member for over 10 years. I have already reached Silver this year. However, my next 3 flights will be on United. I only plan on using USAirways one more time this year. I wish the (front line) employees of USAirways the very best. I just wish their management had a clue.

Several months ago, we purchased 2 tickets to Orange County (SNA) and redeemed miles to upgrade to first class. In the past few months, we have had over 6 schedule changes. The last change had our connection in PHX leaving 1 hour before our arrival into PHX. Three different emails and letters have gone over 30 days without being acknowledged. After too many phone calls to reservation, we have been rebooked, but not in first class. There are first class seats available, but just not for upgrades.

I have had unbelievable responses from reservation agents and supervisors. he most recent comment was “You are traveling on a restricted, lower-fare ticket, we are not going to do anything to help you. We can offer your two choices: fly in coach and complain afterwards and MAYBE they will refund some of your miles, or cancel the flights and we will offer a refundâ€￾.

At this point I have given up and I am in the process of getting a refund from USAirways and re-booking the flights on United. I would rather fly in Coach on United than fly on USAirways and support their poor treatment of customers. I have read several posts on this board and realize customers are no longer important to USAirways. I know it will not do any good (other than to make me feel better), but how do I contact Doug Parker? I want to send him an email to express my opinion about his new low-cost carrier.

I have been a Preferred Member for over 10 years. I have already reached Silver this year. However, my next 3 flights will be on United. I only plan on using USAirways one more time this year. I wish the (front line) employees of USAirways the very best. I just wish their management had a clue.
if you had miles deducted to upgrade...and there was a schedule change....they have always booked it the same for the new flight...i would think if it was not avail then they would contact you and let you know your miles were going to be put back into your account...PM or put your rez number in and maybe one of us can investigate it for you....