Cuts narrow NWA's deficit- but 1Q loss still $1.1 BILLION

Like I said and I will say it again.

Airline AMTs are driven by safety and the thought that they and/or their loved ones will be on that flight.

MRO mechanics(if you want to call them that) are driven by their bosses to get the plane out on time no matter what is still wrong so the company does not have to pay a penalty.

Like I said I have witnessed the effects and our fine AMTs at US had to Afterhaul the MROs shoddy work.

Excellent point jenny, though it was many years ago that I worked in a Shet hole third party hack shop I remember that exact same scenario.
Don't forget the ones that run around with a wrench and a tool belt and all they run all day is their mouths.

The difference being is the good ones who have a bit of Intelligence get the heck away from those hack shops ASAP. the ones who stay are the dregs, drunks, druggies, etc.. Oh and lets not forget the undocumented. :up:
- And that's exactly why the former "accidental scabanic supervisor" left the shet hole third party hack shop....

PTO, what part of SHODDY MAINTAINCE do you not understand? SCAB AIR has a full blown SHODDY MAINTAINCE since late AUG. due to the AMFA being on strike. IF you want a real bad case of SHODDY HACK'N'Shack MAINTAINCE SHOP, look no further than the JAN 2003 incident involving the Beech 1900, a look into the first couple Airbus (USAIR) after leaving Mobile. And Read 700UW posts and see if you can figure out what we are tellin you you low life filthy rotten scab

PTO, what part of SHODDY MAINTAINCE do you not understand? SCAB AIR has a full blown SHODDY MAINTAINCE since late AUG. due to the AMFA being on strike. IF you want a real bad case of SHODDY HACK'N'Shack MAINTAINCE SHOP, look no further than the JAN 2003 incident involving the Beech 1900, a look into the first couple Airbus (USAIR) after leaving Mobile. And Read 700UW posts and see if you can figure out what we are tellin you you low life filthy rotten scab
:up: LOVE it when you talk dirty! A filthy what, again? :wub:

Don't forget the ones that run around with a wrench and a tool belt and all they run all day is their mouths.

You must mean the type like our resident SCAB mouth piece who likes to post on company time. :eek:

Like I said and I will say it again.

Airline AMTs are driven by safety and the thought that they and/or their loved ones will be on that flight.

MRO mechanics(if you want to call them that) are driven by their bosses to get the plane out on time no matter what is still wrong so the company does not have to pay a penalty.

Like I said I have witnessed the effects and our fine AMTs at US had to Afterhaul the MROs shoddy work.
Totally agree 700, except you left one key word out between driven by safety and thought......PRIDE :up:

You must mean the type like our resident SCAB mouth piece who likes to post on company time. :eek:
Totally agree 700, except you left one key word out between driven by safety and thought......PRIDE :up:
Pride............
formyhoney2.jpg

Now what is that on her chest? People, Performance and... ?????

SURELY you guys were READING the words.....

OK now I see the patch on the shirt, I guess i just missed it the first time... :lol: :lol:
Those other thingys o o were blocking my view :blush:
*sigh* keep on forgeting the straight men here.

Yes Don, I've been told I many times I put the "FUN" back into flying. :wacko:

*sigh* keep on forgeting the straight men here.

Yes Don, I've been told I many times I put the "FUN" back into flying. :wacko:

Yes jenny I think its probable that most men posting here have a sufficent level of testosterone and enjoy the company of ladies..(enjoy your post) :D

Of course there are the bareback mountain goatboys who like to post as well (like PTO) but that sackless SCAB does'nt count.

Now could you check back with big daddy again and see if he has a full length body pic of that gal? Im almost certain she's wearing daisy dukes and stiletto heels :wub:

Yes jenny I think its probable that most men posting here have a sufficent level of testosterone and enjoy the company of ladies..(enjoy your post) :D

Of course there are the bareback mountain goatboys who like to post as well (like PTO) but that sackless SCAB does'nt count.

Now could you check back with big daddy again and see if he has a full length body pic of that gal? Im almost certain she's wearing daisy dukes and stiletto heels :wub:
Ha ha ha. Think not. :rolleyes: you guys are funny. :up: