CWA Tentative Agreement?

john john said:
Vendors can work alongside united workers at all stations except 7. Vendors can take over all bag running in bos or phl for instance. Plus 60 stations can be wiped out completely. Even delta does all of their own above the wing. Only at united has a union agreed that over 90% of all stations can be contracted out and also agreed to support all 4 foreign call centers as part of the fleecing of union jobs.

Reactions: 2 people
When will the election take place?  Hopefully the USAIR agents will join their AA counterparts and become unorganized.

Josh

737823 said:
When will the election take place?  Hopefully the USAIR agents will join their AA counterparts and become unorganized.

Josh
Looking for attention josh?

Reactions: 1 person
Were you born a Richard Cranium or did you grow into it?

There is more to who you really are, if you arent an agent, what does it matter to you?

You supposedly dont work for AA nor US or are an agent, you are must a troll.

I want the AA agents to remain unorganized, it is the worst agents throughout the system pushing for the CWA mainly at LGA and ORD.  Have you read the garbage they publish in the Passenger Service Post?  Wonder if john john in the editor of that publication lol!

Josh

You are truly ignorant.

Ask the AA agents who now have vendors working along side them doing their job and caused AA agents to be laid off, how they feel.

You will see PMAA's agents voting in the CWA.

It is proven in bankruptcy unionized employees have done better than their non-union counterparts.

CWA was the union that championed $9 hour vendor jobs, IAM copied that model with Air Wisconsin and transitioned NWA stations to ZW during the bankruptcy. And I am provided a copy of the Passenger Service Post (campaign newsletter) it is complete rubbish but always get a good laugh reading through it, wonder if john john is the publisher.  All of the AA stations I frequent have mainline agents, yes some of the bag rooms and red coat kiosk agents are outsourced but so do other carriers.  Explain why your IAM contracted out cargo yet AA TWU employees perform that work in the five hubs?

Josh

What about the other 200 stations AA flies into?

And this is about the CWA at US, not UA, not CO.

And there are vendors working gates now for AA, not AA employees in stations, a former AA Executive is in charge of the company that AA is using.

Most of the other major stations in the US and Canada I fly to have AA agents, as does CCS and LHR.

Josh