Daddy, why do you work two jobs?

If you really hate scabs Bill, then you should despise Jerry Sowells. Here is a guy the the TWU paraded around to denounce AMFA as a "SCAB" union and then this POS crosses the picket line at NWA! If you don't denounce Sowells, then you must agree with what Sowells did at NWA.

Can't you see the big picture Bill? All this PLI and CI garbage is a vehicle to separate the overhaul bases into a separate MRO. This MRO will be sold off by AMR in the near future. The TWU will still get the dues, but the mechanics will only be making $15-$20 an hour with little or no benefits and no more pension only a 401k with no match.

This is the only way we will be "Best in class".

There is absolutely no way to talk to you TWU haters. I tell you one thing, you twist it to fit want you WANT it to look I'm saying. You either believe what I say or you don't. I will not repeat myself over and over and over again to appease you. It's agood thing that the majority of folks reading these posts can see right thru you crap.

One last time...

I'm for COLA, always have been....kiss my arse Ken if you don't believe me.

I don't like SCABS....kiss my arse Princess if you don't believe me.

I support line maintenance...kiss my arse if you don't believe me Hulk.

Informer....you can just kiss my arse.

You people never cease to amaze me. You continue to put words in peoples mouths when you don't agree with them. You spin it and spin it until you have the whole damn board nauseous. I have never and will never understand your type of debate. You judge me as a person just because I support the TWU. Nice!

<_< -----Well Bill, welcome to my little part of the world! I've been on the receiving end of what you've been getting lately, it seems I could almost see it coming! But don't get me wrong! I don't care for the TWU either! But sometimes, these spin Doctors can be vicious!!So my advice to you is,------ learn when it's prudent to duck!!! :p

Informer....you can just kiss my arse.

Good answer to the lengthy list of productivity improvements you asked for.

Pulse Line:

18 day checks to 12 days - 750 men down to 480

Sister Docks - General Mechanics instead of Structure, Systems, Avionics, specific. Allows use of manpower across docks instead of overtime or more manpower.

4 x 10's moved to Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, off to allow full shift 7 day coverage instead of overtime or increased manpower.

Declaring Surplus Docks to prevent from posting bids.

Agreeing to an attrition rate of 15+ heads per month without upgrade or recall to reduce the labor rate to bid on third party work.

Bottom Line: 700+ still laidoff

Attrition rate now well over 1000 heads died, fired, retired and still unreplaced.

What? Are you blinded by the Burchette/Romano smoke an mirrors and cannot see this or are just simply blind?

THERE IS NO SPIN IN THAT LIST, JUST SIMPLE TRUTH AND FACTS!

Good answer to the lengthy list of productivity improvements you asked for.

Pulse Line:

18 day checks to 12 days - 750 men down to 480

Sister Docks - General Mechanics instead of Structure, Systems, Avionics, specific. Allows use of manpower across docks instead of overtime or more manpower.

4 x 10's moved to Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, off to allow full shift 7 day coverage instead of overtime or increased manpower.

Declaring Surplus Docks to prevent from posting bids.

Agreeing to an attrition rate of 15+ heads per month without upgrade or recall to reduce the labor rate to bid on third party work.

Bottom Line: 700+ still laidoff

Attrition rate now well over 1000 heads died, fired, retired and still unreplaced.

What? Are you blinded by the Burchette/Romano smoke an mirrors and cannot see this or are just simply blind?

THERE IS NO SPIN IN THAT LIST, JUST SIMPLE TRUTH AND FACTS!
<_< --- Informer, Same senario here at MCI. More with less! Just a heads up. Rummor control has it that they'll be moving American Eagle's Saabs your way as soon as ALCOA shows up with there 75's.