THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ACT RIGHT AT USAIRWAYS

Freddy has been a lurker for awhile. He posted what he posted because he thought he'd have an understanding audience.

Yes, it was hard to read but guess what? I'll bet it was even harder to write.

2clipped- I have to second you on that, definitley must've been a hard to lay it all out there.

Freddy, sorry they're scewing with you in regards to your pay raise. The sandcastle wants nothing to do with
doing things the right way, just the cheapest way. Something tells me you already figured that out though.

Hang in there, we're all in this together even after the ba$tards at the top abscond with their golden
parachutes and leave us holding the bag.

Everybody at that seniority has been screwed out of their pay raise. Their seniority date is not the same as their pay seniority date, because the company subtracts every day of every furlough. Even the years many spent working E170s for mainline. Our most junior F/As have 7 years of seniority and make $21 an hour. No one under 9 years seniority is making what they are supposed to be- ask your union, they will tell you you're not important.

In the contract where it talks about the different leaves you can be on, it does state if you would continue to gain longevity for pay etc., for each type of leave. There is no guess work. You just have to look up the types of leaves you were on and see what it says.

Everybody at that seniority has been screwed out of their pay raise. Their seniority date is not the same as their pay seniority date, because the company subtracts every day of every furlough. Even the years many spent working E170s for mainline. Our most junior F/As have 7 years of seniority and make $21 an hour. No one under 9 years seniority is making what they are supposed to be- ask your union, they will tell you you're not important.

First raise since recall- now at $19.85 per flight hour and awarded 4 days of vacation for 2008. 2000 hire.

:shock:

Oh my god. I didn't realize there was even lower.

$19.85. That's fifteen cents less than what you started at seven years ago.

What a place.

Latest posts