Dave Siegel - Potomac Officers Club

USA320Pilot said:
Clue:

Clue said: "Yeah, but you have been off on the UA bankruptcy items any number of times, and in fact misrepresented the latest hearing and the judge's ruling, as refuted by the poster you quoted."

USA320Pilot responds: Clue, with all due respect, I disagree with your comment above. However, if I have been wrong in the past, I always admit my mistake.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
cut me a friggin' break....when you're wrong you just go silent and don't respond.

How is stating a known fact about a certain poster mean Dell has anger issues?

The known poster has been caught posting wrong information numerous times to try to intimidate and scare other groups!

700UW said:
How is stating a known fact about a certain poster mean Dell has anger issues?

The known poster has been caught posting wrong information numerous times to try to intimidate and scare other groups!
First step is admitting you have a problem son. :lol:

In an article in yesterday's Philadelphia Inquirer that discussed Siegel's speech, I noticed a comment from him that I had not seen elsewhere in other reviews of his speech. Quoting the second paragraph of the article:

Shuttle routes among Washington, Boston and New York such as those flown by his airline eventually will be served by discount carriers at lower prices, Siegel told an executive group in McLean, Va. US Airways, the dominant carrier in Philadelphia, has said it may sell assets including its shuttle.

You can read the entire article here.

Note the operative word "will". This indicates to me that US Airways' shuttle operation will be sold -- it's now just a question of when and to which carrier.

IMHO, this is not a good sign for US Airways' future. Comments?