DCA F/A Doris Coleman passes away Tuesday March 9, 2010

DCA F/A Doris Coleman died yesterday while on an RON in TPA. Few details are available at the moment but she was jogging last evening when she collapsed and was unable to be resuscitated by EMS. She will be missed by all in DCA.

I'm most sorry to hear this. My condolenses to her family, friends and co-workers.

On a sort of odd side note it sounds like Ms Coleman may have been a victim of "Sudden Cardiac Arrest"! Someone may want to get in touch with Sudden Cardiac Aresst Association if it turns out to be the cause of her untimely demise.

Click on the link and I think you'll see why I suggested contacting them as they may be able to provide some type of assistance.

On behalf of all of us here at USAviation.com, our condolences to her family friends and colleagues......

FYI:

There will be a viewing held on Saturday @ 4pm @ Fisher & Watkins Funeral Home
707 Wilson St.
Funeral is Sunday @ 2pm Bible Way Cathedral
215 Grant St.

Both locations are in Danville, Va.

May my sister soul rest in peace. This angel will be extremely missed.

My heartfelt condolences to both her family and friends! Also my prayers go to her crew... I can't imagine how I would react to having a crew mate pass on a RON.

Having experienced a great loss myself on Valentine's Day, my sympathy goes out to all her family and friends.

That's sad news to hear. Out of curiosity, can someone share her history with USAirways? How long ago was she hired? How old was she? Any good fellow-crew stories to share?

PHL:
I don't think that most of that belongs on this board. Thank you for understanding.

And again as Richard stated, our condolences from all of us here.
I loved Doris... she was the most professional person I know... I am going to attend her funeral... to say goodbye to my friend... RIP

Latest posts