Debate tonight:

"Let It Snow 33 minutes ago

Trump off teleprompter...

"Look, having nuclear my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, okay, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart you know, if youre a conservative Republican , if I were a liberal, if, like, okay, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world its true! but when you're a conservative Republican they try oh, do they do a number thats why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because were a little disadvantaged but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me it would have been so easy, and its not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners now it used to be three, now its four but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they havent figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, its gonna take them about another 150 years but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."...

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/arent-addressing-im-asking-trump-141025838.html

cltrat said:
one pointed at Hillary over the years would have melted down by now
Not only that, how about how many funeral homes the Clinton Crime Syndicate have kept in business?

Trump just has to expose her lies and failed record.

He wins hands down.

Reactions: 1 person
Trump failed in answering the first question. Just re-hashing the same myopic view of our economy along with rehashing the Indy Carrier factory move.

Edit: 20 minutes in and it's not a debate, it's a shouting match. Cat got Lester Holt's tongue?

Raise taxes "bigly?"

What a complete Dumb-ass. It's as if he is campaigning for Hillary tonight.

Reactions: 3 people
Hillary was Shrillary last night, the normal unlikeable career public servant that didn't get anything done in the last 30 years. True or not, the message rang well with independents.

They both baited each other, and Trump pretty much owned the moderator by the end.

Michael Moore thought it was a disaster for Shrillary as well.

Reactions: 2 people
So what do you think? 
14462846_1108133369222034_2109216024868402979_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Insp4 said:
So what do you think? 
14462846_1108133369222034_2109216024868402979_n.jpg
Lesty Dolt is just making up for poor Matt Lauper, who received a drubing from lefty controlled press for pushing the criminal Hildabeast a little. As directed, Lesty Dolt seemed to forget about all the Clinton crimes.

I hope Trump has learned to nail her hide to the wall next debate, Chelsea or not.

He had so many openings to pummel her into the ground with her crimes and lies. He was waaaay too easy on her. Of course Lesty Dolt helped.

Trump still easily won, but not how he could have.

Reactions: 2 people