DELLDUDE HAN. 5 PIT. wants to know who is the best amfa/iam

jetmechline

Aug 22, 2002
[FONT face=Arial color=#007f7f size=1]
[P]DELLDUDE WRITES : (11/21/2002 -0309 am)[BR][BR]i''m a lead in PIT hangar 5....what i wish to know is this:[BR]what is AMFA,right now...going to do for me that IAM hasn''t?[BR]i''m quite tired of hearing all the rhetoric about how AMFA is better.i want to know,specifically...with the contract we have now,what changes would AMFA make that would do me good?you going to get me 45 bucks in ch 11?what guarantee will be there for me if i don''t retire before 12/02?what can AMFA do for me until my contract is amendable in 2008?do i hAve to put up with this boosheet bump pervisions and vacation ratio''s?hey AMFA tell me some poop...this whole ball of wax we votedon...what could you have done to doo us good?jefferson airplane-GO ASK ALICE I''LL THINK SHE''LL KNOW....OR IS IT AUGIE?[/P][/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=1]
[P]i''m a lead in PIT hangar 5....what i wish to know is this:[/FONT][FONT color=#007f7f][BR][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#ff0000 size=1]what is AMFA,right now...going to do for me that IAM hasn''t?[/FONT][FONT color=#0000ff][BR][BR][/P]
[P]1.They will protect what little the “Fighting Machinist†hasn’t given away already![/P]
[P]2. They would not have gutted your contract in the first place and then force you to vote until they got the results they wanted! [/P][/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=1]
[P]i''m quite tired of hearing all the rhetoric about how AMFA is better.[/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#ff0000 size=1]i want to know,specifically...with the[/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=1] [/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#ff0000 size=1]contract we have now,what changes would AMFA make that would do me good?[/P][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=3]
[P]1[FONT size=2].The “IAM†has locked you into a contract that can’t be changed, unless of course, Dave Siegel wants more from you! “AMFA†would at least prevent that!!!!!![/FONT][/P][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#ff0000 size=1]
[P]you going to get me 45 bucks in ch 11?[/P]
[/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=3]
[P]No, the “IAM†would not tolerate such an increase![/P][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#ff0000 size=1]
[P]what guarantee will be there for me if i don''t retire before 12/02?[/P]
[P]What? Your looking for guarantees in this industry![/P][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#ff0000 size=1]
[P]what can AMFA do for me until my contract is amendable in 2008?[/P]
[P]See above![/P][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#ff0000 size=1]
[P]do i hAve to put up with this boosheet bump pervisions and vacation ratio''s?[/P]
[/FONT][FONT face=Arial size=1][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=3]
[P]Sure you do, you voted for them![/P][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#ff0000 size=1]
[P]hey AMFA tell me some poop...this whole ball of wax we votedon...what could you have done to doo us good?[/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#007f00 size=1]jefferson airplane-GO ASK ALICE I''LL THINK SHE''LL KNOW....OR IS IT AUGIE?[/P][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff]
[P][FONT size=3]AMFA wouldn’t have brought this (“IAMâ€) pos back for you to vote on! Don’t forget, it was the IAM that said you were “CONFUSED†and then left town to allow the company to straighten us out! [/FONT][/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=#007f00][FONT size=3]Saving Private Ryan “FUBARâ€[/FONT][/P]
[P][FONT size=3] (F**ked Up Beyond All Recognition)[BR][BR]I HOPE THIS IS OF SOME HELP.[/FONT][/P][/FONT]

I agree 100% on the above post. You did forget one thing though....if you are on layoff or unpaid status the are entitled to a $25 gift certificate courtesy of the IAM!!!

[H3]
[H3]DELLDUDE WRITES:[BR][BR]will there be pizza and beer after the amfa meetings?[BR]this may sway me.[BR][BR]************************************************[BR]
[H3 style=MARGIN: auto 0in][SPAN style=FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #0b3053; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 13.5pt]I hope not! I wouldn’t want to be a member of any organization that would have an idiot like you as a member.[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice /][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/H3]
[H3 style=MARGIN: auto 0in][SPAN style=FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #0b3053; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 13.5pt]I believed that you were asking LIGIMATE questions concerning the benefits of the two opposing unions! I was obviously wrong! You are apparently more concerned about were you next drink is coming from.[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/H3]
[H3 style=MARGIN: auto 0in][SPAN style=FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #0b3053; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 13.5pt]I would suggest that you take your question to the local IAM drunks. I’m sure you know who they are; they are the ones who spend hours before every meeting across the street at the [/SPAN][SPAN style=FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: #0b3053; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 13.5pt]LOCAL [/SPAN][SPAN style=FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #0b3053; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 13.5pt]bar. [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/H3]
[H3 style=MARGIN: auto 0in][SPAN style=FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #0b3053; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 13.5pt]IF you decide to be more than an IAM stooge, I suggest your next post on this site be made in a more sober state of mind! (If possible of course)[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/H3][/H3][/H3]

[H3] I SEE YOU ARE WELL VERSED IN WHOS A DRUNK AND WHERE YOU CAN GET A DRINK...HOW THEY SAY,TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE?[BR]WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AMFA DRIVE ANYHOW?FELL FLAT ON ITS FACE DUE ITS LACK OF INTEREST? [BR] MARXIST/LENINIST AMFA PECKERHEAD...[BR]
[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE]BY THE WAY I GOT A LIGIMITE IN MY LEG. On 11/23/2002 10:43:25 AM jetmechline wrote:
[P]
[H3][BR]
[H3]DELLDUDE WRITES:[BR][BR]will there be pizza and beer after the amfa meetings?[BR]this may sway me.[BR][BR]************************************************[BR][BR]
[H3 0in" auto][SPAN 13.5pt" mso-bidi-font-size: Arial; FONT-FAMILY: #0b3053; COLOR: 12pt;]I hope not! I wouldn’t want to be a member of any organization that would have an idiot like you as a member.[?xml:namespace prefix = o /][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/H3][BR]
[H3 0in" auto][SPAN 13.5pt" mso-bidi-font-size: Arial; FONT-FAMILY: #0b3053; COLOR: 12pt;]I believed that you were asking LIGIMATE questions concerning the benefits of the two opposing unions! I was obviously wrong! You are apparently more concerned about were you next drink is coming from.[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/H3][BR]
[H3 0in" auto][SPAN 13.5pt" mso-bidi-font-size: Arial; FONT-FAMILY: #0b3053; COLOR: 12pt;]I would suggest that you take your question to the local IAM drunks. I’m sure you know who they are; they are the ones who spend hours before every meeting across the street at the [/SPAN][SPAN 13.5pt" mso-bidi-font-size: Arial; FONT-FAMILY: #0b3053; COLOR: 11pt;]LOCAL [/SPAN][SPAN 13.5pt" mso-bidi-font-size: Arial; FONT-FAMILY: #0b3053; COLOR: 12pt;]bar. [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/H3][BR]
[H3 0in" auto][SPAN 13.5pt" mso-bidi-font-size: Arial; FONT-FAMILY: #0b3053; COLOR: 12pt;]IF you decide to be more than an IAM stooge, I suggest your next post on this site be made in a more sober state of mind! (If possible of course)[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN][/H3][/H3][/H3]
[P][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P][/H3]

[SPAN]Jetmech, I hope you fix planes better then you spell[BR][BR]What is [FONT size=3]LIGIMATE?[BR][BR]
[P class=MsoNormal style=MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt][SPAN class=bodyfont1][SPAN style=FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial]I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISTAKE in[/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN class=bodyfont1][SPAN style=FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 9.0pt] spelling,[/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN class=bodyfont1][SPAN style=FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial] as you pointed out it is [/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN class=bodyfont1][SPAN style=FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-font-size: 12.0pt]legitimate[/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN class=bodyfont1][SPAN style=FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial]. [/SPAN][/SPAN][/P]
[P class=MsoNormal style=MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt][FONT color=#000000][FONT face=Times New Roman] [?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/FONT][/P]
[P class=MsoNormal style=MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt][SPAN style=COLOR: green][FONT face=Times New Roman]PS: I’m jetmechline not jetmech. We all make mistakes![o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/SPAN][/P][/FONT][/SPAN]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 11/23/2002 12:01:13 PM jetmechline wrote:
[P][SPAN]Jetmech, I hope you fix planes better then you spell[BR][BR]What is [FONT size=3]LIGIMATE?[BR][BR][BR]
[P class=MsoNormal 0pt" 0in][SPAN class=bodyfont1][SPAN FONT-FAMILY: Arial" 9pt;]I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISTAKE in[/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN class=bodyfont1][SPAN FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 9.0pt" 10pt;] spelling,[/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN class=bodyfont1][SPAN FONT-FAMILY: Arial" 9pt;] as you pointed out it is [/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN class=bodyfont1][SPAN Arial; 12.0pt" mso-ansi-font-size:]legitimate[/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN class=bodyfont1][SPAN FONT-FAMILY: Arial" 9pt;]. [/SPAN][/SPAN][BR]
[P class=MsoNormal 0pt" 0in][FONT color=#000000][FONT face='Times' Roman" New][?xml:namespace prefix = o /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/FONT][BR]
[P class=MsoNormal 0pt" 0in][SPAN green"][FONT face='Times' Roman" New]PS: I’m jetmechline not jetmech. We all make mistakes![o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/SPAN][/FONT][/SPAN][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[H5][EM][FONT face=Arial Narrow]REGAIN YOUR COMPOSURE JETMECHONLINE? [/FONT][/EM][/H5]

Someone skip their medication? IAM earned its money with the second vote with the predicted result and
I'm sure that UAL mechs won't be allowed to make the same confused vote, DONE DEAL! Most likely, from AMFA's view from the outside, U is on the brink and until it escapes Ch.11 any time or money can be best spent organizing elsewhere. Our futures are in Dave's and RSA's hands and no union is going to change that outcome, even ALPA is along for the ride. Dr. Bronner of RSA was quoted as predicting more service and a maintenance facility or two for Alabama, and with 37% equity and five seats on the board, he is in the driver seat. Update those resumes and cash the paychecks before the ink dries. Good luck to all! P.S. Deepest sympathies to the Keelons, both Todd and his dad Charlie were good people.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 11/23/2002 3:23:53 PM pitguy wrote:
[P]I think the AMFA drive is alive and well. We need it.[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[H3][FONT face=Comic Sans MS]word on dee hangar floor ees 400 votes short mun fer dee amfa ting hey mon...[BR]hey mon...wee bee heerin from dee chikken bones clt 450 don dee north moov maan....yeeeah..wee bee heerin also tpa goan by way of edsel too.....[BR] [EM][FONT face=Verdana]i bee dee chikkiun man eh,dood?[/FONT][/EM][BR] [/FONT][/H3]

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/23/2002 9:27:29 PM DELLDUDE wrote:

[BLOCKQUOTE]
----------------
On 11/23/2002 3:23:53 PM pitguy wrote:

I think the AMFA drive is alive and well. We need it.[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]

[H3][FONT face="Comic Sans MS"]word on dee hangar floor ees 400 votes short mun fer dee amfa ting hey mon...
hey mon...wee bee heerin from dee chikken bones clt 450 don dee north moov maan....yeeeah..wee bee heerin also tpa goan by way of edsel too.....
[EM][FONT face=Verdana]i bee dee chikkiun man eh,dood?[/FONT][/EM]
[/FONT][/H3]
----------------
[/blockquote

Huh? I'm confused.