Delta Pays Respects

return of a  classic,

and the honor guards won't be necessary when 1.  the US no longer exists as a country 2.  western civilization no longer exists or 3.  the end of times arrives.

I salute the people who stand up for their country and recognize that we are merely putting a plug in a dam  

Reactions: 1 person
Kev3188 said:
Good stuff. Hopefully, someday these honor guards won't be necessary.

Nice to see you back on here, btw...
Never really left, Kev - just retired from AA 11/2012, ended up divorced, and moved to GA from TUL. Too lazy to post as there are grandgoblins to harass, fish to catch, etc. and et al.

WorldTraveler said:
return of a  classic,

and the honor guards won't be necessary when 1.  the US no longer exists as a country 2.  western civilization no longer exists or 3.  the end of times arrives.

I salute the people who stand up for their country and recognize that we are merely putting a plug in a dam  
All that's necessary is to nuke the ragheaded bastards - starting with Mecca, then Medina - and then ask if anyone still wants to play. We have to get rid of our nuclear arsenal eventually. It may as well be used on those scumsucking freaks.

It's a damned shame about what would happen to the camels in the process, though.

Reactions: 4 people
you are absolutely right... but that doesn't fit the "let's sit down and make peace that far too many believe will solve the world's problems.

welcome to Georgia and enjoy the grandkids.

and congrats on a job well done at AA.

and yes you are always welcome on forums.

Frank Szabo said:
All that's necessary is to nuke the ragheaded bastards - starting with Mecca, then Medina - and then ask if anyone still wants to play. We have to get rid of our nuclear arsenal eventually. It may as well be used on those scumsucking freaks.

It's a damned shame about what would happen to the camels in the process, though.

Mind numbing ignorance.

WorldTraveler said:
you are absolutely right... but that doesn't fit the "let's sit down and make peace that far too many believe will solve the world's problems.

welcome to Georgia and enjoy the grandkids.

And an enthusiatic hat tip from our "Man of God."   No big surprise.

didn't take us long to figure out that you and Kev both like the US limp and powerless.  The only way you can have peace when enemies are out to kill you is if you are willing to be killed. 

the soldiers who gave their life find that mindset disgusting. 

dariencc said:
Mind numbing ignorance.

And an enthusiatic hat tip from our "Man of God."   No big surprise.
Exactly.

Nothing like celebrating the elimination of a entire group of people based solely on what religion they practice or what they wear. Does that "raghead" comment also include the 'violent' Sikh?

If you are doing that, you have become one of the people you hate.

Time for the moderators to take this one to the water cooler.

xUT said:
I find it hilarious...(Not the Honor Guard, that was admirable...Kudos to Delta!)
The rest, not so much...  :p
I am with you xUT.

I swear, if jihadi John was wearing a delta uniform, the troll would be praising him for his beheading technique.

What a fugging asshat douche.

Reactions: 5 people
and if a comment had not been made about hoping that a day will come when the honor guards won't be necessary had been left unsaid, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Anyone who makes that comment knows nothing about American history or the values that have sent Americans to protect the rights of people when no one else in the world would.

I'd like to see the day when honor guards won't be necessary but I'm not naïve enough to believe the day will come as long as the US stands for what it stands for today and as long as opposition to the US is as great as it has been and continues to increase.

and Q isn't smart enough to read that I wasn't the only one that believes what I do on this issue.

and in his typical vile, Q hasn't even gotten the two opinions on the subject straight.

I never said anything about eliminating anything.

Frank Szabo said:

Tell me how you really feel... :p

Reactions: 3 people

Latest posts