Watch This Liberal Congressman Handle a Conservative Bully With Class

Ms Tree said:
So you admit it's more about politics than truth?
Lets "Lerner some truth" from Left Lane Lois and see Miss Tree. Deal?

Nice try though.

Now que up a Doggie brain fart one liner....maybe a whole 4 sentences of dimwit brightness this time?  Sweet...

Reactions: 3 people
More Joe McCarthy Republicans.  Lost in the 1950s?  Still hunting Communnissss!

Putin better watch out, Obama will put a very strongly worded letter in his permanent file. HAHA, what a phucking joke this Obama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
Hackman said:
Lets "Lerner some truth" from Left Lane Lois and see Miss Tree. Deal?

Nice try though.

Now que up a Doggie brain fart one liner....maybe a whole 4 sentences of dimwit brightness this time?  Sweet...
That has nothing to do with what you originally posted or my reply.

Knotbuyinit said:
Putin better watch out, Obama will put a very strongly worded letter in his permanent file. HAHA, what a phucking joke this Obama.
So what would you do? You going to mobilize troops and escalate the situation? Are you going to tell Putin to remove the troops or you will put troops on the ground to fight them? Russia is not some two bit nation. They have an advanced military and nukes. Do you think Putin is scared of anything the US says? He would only be affected by actions that he knows the US regardless of who is head of state would take.

I love how people like you criticise but never present an alternative. Typical chicken hawk.

Ms Tree said:
So what would you do? You going to mobilize troops and escalate the situation? Are you going to tell Putin to remove the troops or you will put troops on the ground to fight them? Russia is not some two bit nation. They have an advanced military and nukes. Do you think Putin is scared of anything the US says? He would only be affected by actions that he knows the US regardless of who is head of state would take.

I love how people like you criticise but never present an alternative. Typical chicken hawk.
Try to keep up. It's called a foreign policy that recognizes that Russia is not a two bit nation, has a president that is looking for every opportunity to become a major influence on social-economic policy around the world and the military might to back it up. Apparently that's news to Obama as he was totally unprepared, lacking the diplomacy experience to deal with a savy aggressor like Putin. There was a time when Putin understood that America means business, militarily or otherwise. Obama has proven time and time again that his "red lines" mean nothing, Putin playing him like the cheap suit he really is.

So you tell me, if I had an alternative plan, how would I go about exercising my plan? After all, Russia wasn't even on Obama's radar.

Typical liberal Overseas Contingency Operation hawk.

ukrainecrimea.jpg

Knotbuyinit said:
 Apparently that's news to Obama as he was totally unprepared, lacking the diplomacy experience to deal with a savy aggressor like Putin. There was a time when Putin understood that America means business, militarily or otherwise.

1004941_10200959925578516_1561615710_n.jpg

Their guy is KGB, our guy is a community organizer.

WTF?  

Reactions: 2 people
Knotbuyinit said:
Try to keep up. It's called a foreign policy that recognizes that Russia is not a two bit nation, has a president that is looking for every opportunity to become a major influence on social-economic policy around the world and the military might to back it up. Apparently that's news to Obama as he was totally unprepared, lacking the diplomacy experience to deal with a savy aggressor like Putin. There was a time when Putin understood that America means business, militarily or otherwise. Obama has proven time and time again that his "red lines" mean nothing, Putin playing him like the cheap suit he really is.So you tell me David, if I had an alternative plan, how would I go about exercising my plan? After all, Russia wasn't even on Obama's radar.Typical liberal Overseas Contingency Operation hawk.
As I thought. No plan.

Ms Tree said:
As I thought. No plan.
well it's clear your knight in shining armour doesnt have one, he dismissed Russia years ago.
It's ok I know it's difficult to overcome the progressive desire to kiss his ass.

Reactions: 2 people