Delta trying to compete with LCC's

WorldTraveler said:
No, FAs do not know what fare a passenger has paid and Baba did not say they did.

He said they have an "idea" which has to be confirmed with a gate agent.

And you still miss the point that DL does not and will distinguish service in the economy cabin between passengers.

and for the record, neither does WN.

and let's also remember that DL and WN provide a little snack (peanuts for WN), (peanuts, pretzels, or cookies on DL) while AA and UA do not. Every economy passenger gets the same choice.
Once again you have no clue what you are talking about, and you wonder why I call you idiot.  No one knows the exact dollar amount but they do know the catagories of the tickets purchased, the upgrades that passengers have paid by where they are seated due to assigned seating,  helloooo!!!  SWA is the only airline without assigned seating, therefore it would be harder to pinpoint but, the F/A's all know what seats require upgrade purchasing just as all F/A's do on the other airlines.  
  You also have no clue what SWA serves on their flights.  You see you claim SWA only serves peanuts.  You are soooo very wrong it's pathetic.  From your list above SWA serves the same and more than Delta does.  SWA also does cookies, crackers, cheese its, pretzels, roasted peanuts, as well as regular, free sodas, waters, juices, and of course coffee.  Now I am going to throw you way off.  Some (although a small amount) flights even provide a dinner box on SWA.  I do not know what flights (more than likely longest hauls) but I have seen personally the messes left behind at the end of the flying day.  So please carry on with all your lies, misinformation, and made up stories as you always do and of course spin it every time it does not fit you just like you have been with the DAL LF gates and any other story that doesn't go Delta's or your way.  You have "0" credibility, what makes you think this will ever change?  You really are delusional, and robbed is correct, you really do need help and I honestly hope you get some...

Reactions: 2 people
no, you call me an idiot because you stick your nose into things about which you are clearly wrong and don't have the moral fortitude to admit it.

FAs on any carrier do not know the fare that a passenger has paid unless an agent told them.

Period.

You're not really sure what meals WN provides but you're convinced that they exist.

you're going to have to do better than that.

psst. nowhere did I say that WN ONLY provides peanuts.

It's nowhere WN outsources as much of their maintenance as they do based on the logic you use.

Allow me to help you.
WorldTraveler said:
no, you call me an idiot because you stick your nose into things about which you are clearly wrong and don't have the moral fortitude to admit it.---Really watch this dumb-a$$...

FAs on any carrier do not know the fare that a passenger has paid unless an agent told them.---Gee that's what I have already said Idiot, re-read my post...

Period.

You're not really sure what meals WN provides but you're convinced that they exist.---I told you the meals moron, I did not know the EXACT flights they were offered on...

you're going to have to do better than that.---Already did, and made you look like a complete delusional dumb-a$$-period...

psst. nowhere did I say that WN ONLY provides peanuts.---Your post # 74 and it's even in parenthesis, so yes you did...

It's nowhere WN outsources as much of their maintenance as they do based on the logic you use.---Say what?  Mumble Jumble by you and make no sense...
You are so easy WT it's pathetic, and take note that I answered and proved you wrong on every single one of your points and or questions which you constantly fail to do, wonder why that is WT???

so, WN doesn't provide peanuts.

where's the list of meal flights on WN?

you found boxes in the trash on aircraft that you are supposed to work on at night so you think WN serves meals?

Let's do this - he will provide the list of meal flights on WN when you produce your list of challenges DL faces?

A list of challenges DL faces is pretty black and white / you can either be objective and do it or be afraid to admit any weakness in DL

Reactions: 1 person
well no, challenges is pretty SUBJECTIVE.

I, like DL, see challenges as opportunities.

a list of WN catered flights, like the list of DL onboard beverages, is pretty well defined.

WorldTraveler said:
well no, challenges is pretty SUBJECTIVE.

I, like DL, see challenges as opportunities.

a list of WN catered flights, like the list of DL onboard beverages, is pretty well defined.

Then you should try that on every other post - when you are trashing other airlines, let's see AS, UA, WN and the one you love to trash the most AA - frame everything positively as opportunities - if you can't then you are not objective

It must be really funny when they do a SWAT analysis as the weaknesses are always blank

WorldTraveler said:
so, WN doesn't provide peanuts.

where's the list of meal flights on WN?

you found boxes in the trash on aircraft that you are supposed to work on at night so you think WN serves meals?
Mr Glenn has already graciously provided the proof for you.  Now you wanna come on here and say that I said that SWA doesn't provide peanuts.  RE-read my post moron.  I listed all the substances that SWA has on flights, including meal boxes slung across the cabin as we board at night to repair. 
Avoid avoid avoid-you are the best at trying to that I will say.

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
a list of meal flights is pretty black and white... it either exists or it doesn't.
A box of snacks I would not really call a meal, but they do have different selections that what I previously listed.  There is no list of any of the offerings by SWA in flight that I know of. Don't really care anyway.  Look it up yourself, as I have told you I am done doing your work for you...

most of us wouldn't call a box of snacks a meal either. and you still miss that I did not give an exhaustive list of any carrier's inflight offerings.

DL also offers a whole basket of snacks which first class customers can choose but I didn't bother to include them.

I didn't ask you to do my work. I also didn't say that WN only provides only peanuts.

start with correcting your interpretation of those two statements and there isn't much else for you to argue about - although you will certainly try.

WorldTraveler said:
no need... because I never said it.

you did.

if 99.9% of the people get it wrong doesn't make it right.

perhaps you can find a post that says it
jcw said:
Let's wrap this one up - DL is perfect and has the perfect interior and seats and can't take a joke

WorldTraveler said:
another miss for you.

you got the first one right, though. :)

Latest posts