Delta trying to compete with LCC's

WorldTraveler said:
I didn't ask you to do my work. I also didn't say that WN only provides only peanuts.

You are such a f##king liar.  Mr Glenn has pointed this out.  I have pointed this out and you still want to claim that you didn't say it.  As you listed alot more that Delta provides, but only the peanuts from SWA.  You did in fact do it. Your a liar, a moron, an idiot and delusional on top of all that.  You really do need help...

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
No, FAs do not know what fare a passenger has paid and Baba did not say they did.

He said they have an "idea" which has to be confirmed with a gate agent.

And you still miss the point that DL does not and will distinguish service in the economy cabin between passengers.

and for the record, neither does WN.

"and let's also remember that DL and WN provide a little snack (peanuts for WN), (peanuts, pretzels, or cookies on DL) while AA and UA do not. Every economy passenger gets the same choice."
Here it is moron look inside the ()'s bolded by me.  Keep on denying.  We have continuously proven you wrong and you just keep trying to wiggle out of it...

in order to prove me wrong I would have had to say "ONLY" peanuts.

I did not.

And DL offers more than just peanuts, pretzels, or cookies - so if I wanted to provide an exhaustive list, I would have included them... but did not.

Happy New Year, btw.

WorldTraveler said:
in order to prove me wrong I would have had to say "ONLY" peanuts.

I did not.

And DL offers more than just peanuts, pretzels, or cookies - so if I wanted to provide an exhaustive list, I would have included them... but did not.

Happy New Year, btw.
Doesn't work that way WT and you know it, you are now wiggling again, you did say it...

actually, it does.

You have tried to believe what hasn't been said for a year regarding DAL.

It is exactly the same principle

WorldTraveler said:
actually, it does.

You have tried to believe what hasn't been said for a year regarding DAL.

It is exactly the same principle
Prove me wrong, I dare you to prove me wrong.  You cannot prove me wrong WT, because everything I have said that you said about DAL, the 2 gates, the law suit, the 22 flights that were illegally sold by Delta, the 5 flts today are the very same 5 flts prior to W/A, Delta sharing a gate at LF, Delta sharing with another airline not with SWA, SWA not reducing any traffic in order to accommodate Delta, and I'm sure there is more, for God sakes prove me wrong!!!  Here's your chance, do your homework, prove it since you claim I am wrong about everything, prove to this forum I am completely off my rocker and made all this crap up.  If you do I will kiss your a$$, you can film it and show all on here.  Now you have an incenative, so get to work and by God please prove me wrong about everything.........You can't DA, put up or shut up.  I have proven you wrong as has others out here and we have provided proof 99% of the time, so go to work there skippy and provide the info to prove me wrong...

someone stayed up way too late drinking way too much last night.

I don't want your lips anywhere near my backside.

and you sound like a 4th grade girl trying to prove that you have been harmed and will get even.

Please. Grow. Up.

If you accept that DL will be at DAL on a long term basis, then there is nothing to debate between us.

whether you accept that DL will be at DAL on a long term basis or not, they will.

Happy New Year.

It's great DL will be at DAL - excellent move - hopefully they can move everything to DAL

WorldTraveler said:
someone stayed up way too late drinking way too much last night.

I don't want your lips anywhere near my backside.

and you sound like a 4th grade girl trying to prove that you have been harmed and will get even.

Please. Grow. Up.

If you accept that DL will be at DAL on a long term basis, then there is nothing to debate between us.

whether you accept that DL will be at DAL on a long term basis or not, they will.

Happy New Year.
I see you still can not prove me wrong.  I accept that.  I have never said that Delta will in fact be gone from LF, you have me confused with someone else out here.  I have said, "It would be funny if Delta was forced to leave LF"  I have said, "Delta may get very lucky once again and get saved by the skin of their teeth, by somehow getting to lease from one of the other airlines at LF and stay" And I have also now said, "Now I hope and I am promoting that Delta is in fact ask to leave LF"  And this latest turn of events is directly because of you and your actions.   So now you want to use the same retoric as I using the age thing, gee, how original WT.  You see I have to take my level down to the 4 year old level so that you can understand me.  And as the older child here preaching to the 3 year old, you are starting to get it since we have to CONSTANTLY repeat ourselves over and over and over again, just like most parents have to do with their 3 year olds.  I didn't have a drop of alcohol last night as you accuse me of doing.  I knew the offer of kissing but would send you into celebrations if you could post such a picture as it would have made 100% correct,  but you can't and you know it so you refer to the "I wouldn't want your lips near my back side".  
YOU AGAIN AVOID ALL THE QUESTIONS AND ARE CHALLENGED TO PROVE WHAT YOU SAY AND YOU REFUSE---SPEAKS VOLUMES...

jcw said:
It's great DL will be at DAL - excellent move - hopefully they can move everything to DAL
Not enough room for all their flights at DAL.  Heck, not enough room for the 22 flights they were advertising and sold tickets illegally for from DAL.  They only have the 5 original, with no growth potential due to they have to share a gate and that's all they get is a 1/2 of a gate at DAL, hence only the 5 flights...

illegally?

really?

has someone arrested someone at DL for such treacherous activity?

again, your statement about it being funny if DL was kicked out of DAL speaks volumes itself about the fact that you are far from interested in having DL as a competitor at DAL.

If you don't really care what DL does, then why don't you give up your windup revenge act and accept that if you don't care whether DL is there or not, I will move on.

DL will be at DAL and they never intended to move all of their operation from N. Texas there.

swamt said:
Not enough room for all their flights at DAL.  Heck, not enough room for the 22 flights they were advertising and sold tickets illegally for from DAL.  They only have the 5 original, with no growth potential due to they have to share a gate and that's all they get is a 1/2 of a gate at DAL, hence only the 5 flights...
Maybe it's time for AA & SW to rethink their business models.....

WorldTraveler said:
illegally?

really?

has someone arrested someone at DL for such treacherous activity?

again, your statement about it being funny if DL was kicked out of DAL speaks volumes itself about the fact that you are far from interested in having DL as a competitor at DAL.

If you don't really care what DL does, then why don't you give up your windup revenge act and accept that if you don't care whether DL is there or not, I will move on.

DL will be at DAL and they never intended to move all of their operation from N. Texas there.
I am only doing this because of you.  No other reason, period.  And you just keep repeating, repeating, and repeating, you never change and you never will.  Get a freakin clue dude...

LD3 said:
Maybe it's time for AA & SW to rethink their business models.....
You may have something there.  Maybe SWA should lease part or all of a gate to AA, just like UAL leased out a gate to SWA for the 17th gate to be operated by SWA at LF. There is always those neat little loop holes in every contract.  I do foresee IF UAL were to leave LF all together (not saying they are) but IF they did, they would lease their gates to either SWA or Virgin or even another airline to come in, but, I don't think they would ever lease them to Delta, as they had that choice when they leased them to SWA behind closed doors.  See what happens when someone tries to be a bully where it comes to DAL LF...

You may have something there.  Maybe SWA should lease part or all of a gate to AA, just like UAL leased out a gate to SWA for the 17th gate to be operated by SWA at LF. There is always those neat little loop holes in every contract.  I do foresee IF UAL were to leave LF all together (not saying they are) but IF they did, they would lease their gates to either SWA or Virgin or even another airline to come in, but, I don't think they would ever lease them to Delta, as they had that choice when they leased them to SWA behind closed doors.  See what happens when someone tries to be a bully where it comes to DAL LF...
no can do.

AA signed an agreement with the DOJ to not serve DAL.

I am only doing this because of you.  No other reason, period.  And you just keep repeating, repeating, and repeating, you never change and you never will.  Get a freakin clue dude...
thank you for confirming that you are little more than a petty 3rd grade girl.

If you are driven by your need to compulsively say something that has no basis in reality and is motivated solely by vengeance, then you are the one that needs help.

thank you for confirming who you really are.

Latest posts